**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is the 2018 Summoner Appreciation Event so much less than 2017?

This years Summoner Appreciation event is shorter and offers far less than last year, why? Especially with all of the issues this past year. There are a lot of jilted Summoners out there right now.

Comments

• Options
    BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    It seems to suggest that your participation in the Contest is less appreciated, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The last summoner appreaction event was to commerate act 5.2s launch. And the one in December was to celebrate the games 3rd anniversary.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    eh whateverr. It's free stuff. I'm happy
    Especially with that Act 4 energy costs thing. Well... I've only got 3 more quests to do in act 4 before initial completion, and I think it would have been nicer for Kabam to add Act 5 to that, but hey it's still nice.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Because they really do not appreciate us.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Isn't it obvious?. Last year was a whole month for no particular reason, just because. A year later, we are putting up with alot more ****, and the twisted logic behind the scenes thinks that 20% of what we got last year for nothing is reasonable compensation for all we've dealt with the past several months. Goes to show what some people think of us.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    That act 4 energy thing would be cool. If I hadn't 100%ed act 4 months ago. What about act 5? The only thing that I'm excited about it the week long 10% attack boost