**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 star cinematic crystal is rigged.

80 crystal and still no loki. FEELSBADMAN.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    That’s not really very unlikely. I opened 100 with no IMIW. With 20 champions in the crystal, the odds of not pulling a certain champ in 80 crystals is 19/20 to the power of 80 which is just under a 2% chance. Seems quite unlikely but it’s double the chance of pulling a 5* featured from FGMC which happens to tons of people.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Totally rigged....in my favor. Opened 10, got Wasp.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I opened my first 10 and got the only champ i do not have : Wasp.

Dont spin. Open in batches of 10
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    I opend 35 andnjust finally got my wasp
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Opened 1 got wasp opened more still no imiw or yondu. Look it's so easy to get them stop complaining it doesn't matter
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Open 20 got 5/6 i needed took another 150 to get black Panther
  • Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    Open cir. 30 and got all the new champs
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Opened 5, got IMIW. Done and dusted.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No.
    No it’s not.
    It’s bad luck is all.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    100 crystals,
    7 New 2*,(i needed only 2 for the quest because of 3 *...)
    ALL Awakened
    Lets go for lvl99 🤤
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Got Wasp from the first (the one that was given as a login bonus in the 1'st of August, I think).
    Then had to open about 40 of them to get KM and IMIW.
    They're not rigged. Just keep farming them. You will get that Loki, eventually.
  • SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Posts: 158
    edited August 2018
    Finally got it on the 171st crystal. Thanks to the KABAM GODS.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Got everyone but yondu in about 20 odd crystals
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got 18 new champs in 49 crystals.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I needed Wasp Iron Man IW and KM got all in like 7 crystals
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Interesting behaviour noted on these crystals: for the first couple of weeks I would run QM 10-20 times and then pop open all of the 2 star crystals at once, and pretty much every time they would be dupes, with just a few new characters I didn't have (and needed for GGTTM).

So this morning I decided to open them one at a time, not 10 at a time or whatever, and the first five in a row were all new champs, no dupes, including the last remaining one I needed for week 3.

I am sure it is a weird coincidence, but wondering if anyone else had this behaviour.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I got all of them in my first 20 draw, even managed to dupe every one of them at least 8 times
  • Wasp was the first one I got. Then a couple crystals later I got IMIW.
  • I had to open 270 crystals before I got one 2* Yondu. Amazing probability distribution Kabam!
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    i got wasp and iron man infinity war in first 20. I got all the champs i needed in about 55
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I got wasp and infinity war as 2* in my first ten. I'm not particularly lucky so I initially thought it was rigged *towards* those champs. But it seems to be purely random.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    In the premium cinematic crystal I got a 2* yondu Sandwiched between a 4* hulk (classic) and Thor Ragnarok....

Don't spin them
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I had to open 270 crystals before I got one 2* Yondu. Amazing probability distribution Kabam!

I think it is rigged against individual Summoner. :s
  • Hello Supermanafficinado,

Our crystals are not weighted in one direction or another. Each crystal has its own unique drop rate. This rate does not change with each new crystal.

We wish you the very best of luck in getting the character or items that you want in the future!

All the best,

Porkchop