**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Meme Thread

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I’m dying to that hulk thing, that hydra bug thing, and that is so true when we use karak it’s because we are dealing with something that requires true strike and his l1 leaves him wide open and vulnerable what it’s a modok and I hit his shield or spidy and he evads it’s not even like ke can move like what Deadpool does after his l2 and dances ur just wide open
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Waiting for some hela bug memes
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    08lhv13igoc6.gif

People who say that they are just happy with free rewards when they get their free rewards.

Is that guy from Guardians
    Yes it is! John C. Reilly
    08lhv13igoc6.gif

People who say that they are just happy with free rewards when they get their free rewards.

Is that guy from Guardians
    Yes it is! John C. Reilly

Wow u are fast. I edited it cause i realised he was lol
    This reminds me...why is the location of where hela destroyed thor's hammer in the trailer different from the movie?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    This reminds me...why is the location of where hela destroyed thor's hammer in the trailer different from the movie?

Same reason Hulk is running with everyone else in the IW trailer, I guess.

I don't know why they do that.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Director decided the scene didn’t work in the alley after the first trailer was completed.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    aa69sknvjd5m.png

RIP Blade/Sparky/Ghost Rider teams soloing all AW paths

I’m ride or die with the Trinity. I didn’t have a PB team before the nerf to that. Kabam will have to rip the Trinity from my cold dead hands.

(I’m mostly kidding. I have the Trinity but don’t have a problem swapping out champs to fit the lines I’m running)
    aa69sknvjd5m.png

I’m ride or die with the Trinity. I didn’t have a PB team before the nerf to that. Kabam will have to rip the Trinity from my cold dead hands.

(I’m mostly kidding. I have the Trinity but don’t have a problem swapping out champs to fit the lines I’m running)

You need to give the Unholy Trinity a spin.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    aa69sknvjd5m.png

OK at risk of making myself look like a fool, but is that really a thing or you just messing with me? 😂
    aa69sknvjd5m.png

OK at risk of making myself look like a fool, but is that really a thing or you just messing with me? 😂

Lol it is.

ST, KM, Void
    aa69sknvjd5m.png

Lol it is.

ST, KM, Void

Ah. Sadly I don’t have ST or KM above a 3*. 😢

• Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    lets see the ones you use to get your teams going in AW and AQ
    edited August 2018
    @Ricky_G1
    Stop doing what you're doing.
    Wait a second, that's not a meme! SECURITY!