**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there no Stark Enhanced gate crystal ?

Hey everyone,

I just found out that you could get gate crystals from the store for 150 units a piece. I reckon you can get pretty much the same champions that are available in the cinematic crystals, but a selected few seem to be missing... Hence, my questions are the following :

Will the missing crystals be introduced later in the Gwenpool event or not at all ?

Are these crystals even worth the 150 units ?

Thank you very much in advance lads !

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No lol that's silly he's a God. In the spirit of all champs being created equally, you have no chance of getting him unless it's from a regular crystal or the cinematic crystal. You can get a 2* tho.
  • MΑTRIXMΑTRIX Posts: 13
    Stark Enhanced Gate Crystal will be added when Act 4 of Gwenpool goes to the Movies is unlocked
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm pretty sure they change each week for the champs needed that week do his crystal will appear on Wednesday
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    "During each week, the Featured Crystals of the Champions needed that week will also be available in the Store page."
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    MΑTRIX wrote: »
    Stark Enhanced Gate Crystal will be added when Act 4 of Gwenpool goes to the Movies is unlocked

Thank you very much mate ! I thought so, I just wasn’t sure... I hope you’re right 😉
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS

Are they really that bad ? I bet you got kabamed ^^
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    IronMax753 wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS

Are they really that bad ? I bet you got kabamed ^^
    Ther is so bad to buy
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    dont waste units on crystals save them on offers and masteries
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    there are just premium crystals with other color, gamble if you want, but you know the odds