**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ bug: no links reported in chat

The only messages that the game is reporting in chat are for people joining and for defeating bosses. I generally watch the chat to see when a link is down, but those messages are showing up.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I noticed this as well
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I noticed it few hours ago when I cleared some link nodes only to see no notification in the AQ chat.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I noticed awhile ago and in aw as well
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Same for me.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Same, for a while now.
    AQ chat isn't showing links being broken anymore. What is going on with AQ lately?
    Still no response on this either just what's going on with this game lately way to many issues going on that still haven't been fixed or even addressed, if it doesn't change soon I wonder just what's going to happen next.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    It seems to be working right today. Is it fixed for anyone else?
    edited July 2018
    It seems to be working right today. Is it fixed for anyone else?

27rSHZEh.jpg

Not for me, it's been buggy for quite awhile in both aq and aw.

Only things that pop up are who joined and when , and when we take out the mini boss or boss but that's it.

I'm on Android btw maybe that is a part of the issue, though it seems to be affecting iOS ones to man this game is a mess.
  • Sorry to hear about this. I'll let the rest of the team know about this so they can look into this. Can those of you who are still not seeing the messages about linked nodes being removed let us know what device you are playing on? Also, are other members of your alliance also not seeing the messages?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    We had this issue yesterday while in Map 2, but seems to be back to normal today in Map 5

Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Sorry to hear about this. I'll let the rest of the team know about this so they can look into this. Can those of you who are still not seeing the messages about linked nodes being removed let us know what device you are playing on? Also, are other members of your alliance also not seeing the messages?

Android and iOS devices are having the issue as far as I know I asked my alliance in game and on line app and they said the same for both aq and aw
    Android and alliance members on iOS have same problem.
  • czantraczantra Posts: 9
    Seeing the same issue, along with other alliance members, on map 4 of AQ.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Today it's happening for me again. Before it was happening on a Huawei mediapad, now it's happening on my iphone SE with iOS 11.4.1.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Sorry to hear about this. I'll let the rest of the team know about this so they can look into this. Can those of you who are still not seeing the messages about linked nodes being removed let us know what device you are playing on? Also, are other members of your alliance also not seeing the messages?

Galaxy Note 8
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    It's still happening in my samsung galaxy j7 (2017) android 7.0
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It's not a device issue, but I'm running a pixel 2 over here. Still happening on map 3 at least.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    iPad 4th Gen
    iOS 10.3.3
    Game v19.0.1

"Linked node removed" messages NOT showing when doing Map-4 (another thread says broke in Maps 2, 3 also) but they DID show when ran Map-5 previous day. Same thing last AQ series too.
    And it's still on going, they seem to appear sometimes then disappear for good afterwards, this game is a mess.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    @Kabam Zibiit Any update this is still going on AQ .AW is fixed
    CometEarth wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit Any update this is still going on AQ .AW is fixed

Not for me it's still broken for both and has been for awhile now.
  • This is the 3rd AQ series now with the "linked node down" messages not appearing (for me they show in Map-5, but not in Map-4). Shouldn't be that hard to track down, what's the status.
  • Bump this.. yet more AQ series with the "link node down" messages missing from BG chats.
    Messages missing when doing Maps 2, 3, 4, but they are correctly showing when doing Map-5 (how's that for some strange goings on in the code).
    iPad 4th Gen, iOS 10.3.3, but seems to be happening to lots of people on different devices.
    Still nothing, why am I not surprised
  • AQ Series starting 8/16.. "Linked Node" msgs in BG chat are now working for us, but maybe because we changed order of maps we ran this week.
    Previous weeks we started map-5 (msgs appeared) then map-4 rest of week (no "linked" msgs in chat).
    This week started map-4 then map-5 (so far "linked" msgs have been showing properly both days).
    Has Kabam announced anywhere whether this is something they fixed in the last week ?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    On map 2 this is fixed. Also on AW