**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Constructively this is not good enough, pass Fully the ideas along the criticsm instead of Playing "not smart" we really doubt get why you gotta Be like this, how did you reach this as a resolution if a month plus of problems, i know im talking to a wall

Ps i think @Kabam Miike forgot to tell us that they do offer compensation but was gonna be inadequate compensation
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Is there a way to speak to the game team on maybe doing a questionnaire on what people like to see for next week since the community is outraged with these supposedly compensation since no way in anyone's eye but maybe people who are rejoining this month or new would know what last month has caused this is much bigger than anything this year there's so many more things to add in for appreciation week but instead of a week a month which starts in September so we get a full month of it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    What were people expecting? I'm curious what the issue was because the reaction doesn't match the reality. We saw the comment that it wasn't going to be loads of Shards. Is it the Shards?
    It's impossible to calculate Wars people didn't run. It's a competition. You can't get awarded for what you don't fight. Same with the Arena.
    Can't be the Pots and Boosts. There are Packages designed to select those. Same with Energy. Plus the Halls of Healing will be on.
    The Packages are meant for people to select what affected them the most. That is pretty reasonable. I don't see how the reaction doesn't match the situation.
    Then there's the fact that we're already having access to at least a couple 5*s, if not more, plus a number of 4*s and whatever rolls from the Crystals, and some change. A free T2A, a T4CC, a Basic, etc.
    Somehow I think the reaction would have been the same no matter what they gave because I don't see any request as being reasonable. Tens of thousands of Shards and hundreds of thousands of BCs, et al. Not reasonable to hand out to everyone.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I'm just curious if the amount of units and potions that will come with these packages nobody actually knows the exact amount. Who knows it may surprise us all. Or not I guess we will find out next week.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    I love how everyone is stating that what they are proposing isn't good. But they just don't care.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    teekq wrote: »
    What were people expecting? I'm curious what the issue was because the reaction doesn't match the reality. We saw the comment that it wasn't going to be loads of Shards. Is it the Shards?
    It's impossible to calculate Wars people didn't run. It's a competition. You can't get awarded for what you don't fight. Same with the Arena.
    Can't be the Pots and Boosts. There are Packages designed to select those. Same with Energy. Plus the Halls of Healing will be on.
    The Packages are meant for people to select what affected them the most. That is pretty reasonable. I don't see how the reaction doesn't match the situation.
    Then there's the fact that we're already having access to at least a couple 5*s, if not more, plus a number of 4*s and whatever rolls from the Crystals, and some change. A free T2A, a T4CC, a Basic, etc.
    Somehow I think the reaction would have been the same no matter what they gave because I don't see any request as being reasonable. Tens of thousands of Shards and hundreds of thousands of BCs, et al. Not reasonable to hand out to everyone.

No just no

I want a months worth of battlechips and gold gained that I couldn't grind through arena. This may seem steep, but when you're running map 6x5 a month of lost grinding adds to huge $$$. I couldn't care less about rdt, or shards (although I lost these as well) or potions.
This discussion has been closed.