**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavy Attacks Sticking to Users Like Glue.

Hey all, when I originally started playing MCOC dodging heavy attacks were never an issue. However, as more and more updates have been made to the AI it seems that for whatever reason, heavy attacks lock in on our champions regardless of us swiping back. It's incredibly annoying because taking that much damage is devastating in a fight. This happens to me frequently enough for me to regard it as an issue. Just my two cents... I want to know if I'm the only one with this problem.

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Happens to me a lot when they are in the corner. And it's also impossible to dash back against Cable's heavy with 50% of the champs (Voodoo, Rogue, anyone with a short dashback).
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Happening with me as well. I wonder if it is a dropped input like so many of the other dropped inputs I get.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    happens to me too on samsung s8 plus/latest os/latest mcoc ver
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Can't say how many times I get clipped by them cause it just locks on
  • this issue also happening to me, and enemy often overrides my speecial when the a.i. fires special when i fire my special as if they were both pressed at the same time but they are not and if they were, it is always giving the dashing enemy the benefit . this usually happens as the oponent is dashing forward and i go for an interception using my soecial
  • and enemies striking and yet deliberate blocks are not registering as well as many other inputs like specials not firing or random dashes back or forth. and champs freezing like glue in one spot during heavy attacks and sometimes specials
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    This has been brought up on the forums for months -- never fixed. It makes evading unblockable attacks exceedingly difficult. And yes, it affects pretty much any champ attacking any other champ.

If you can record yourself playing with something like a GoPro as proof that you were swiping back properly, that will go a long way. Otherwise, we (the players) keep getting accused of not knowing how to dodge or mistiming it -- which is false.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    nothing more disappointing that getting one of those in the face 7k damage LOL