**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you feel appreciated?

LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
Simple question. Does kabam’s appreciation event make you feel appreciated after being patient through some of the most turbulent game play in mcoc history?

Do you feel appreciated? 328 votes

Yes
7%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomBatman05AfridDarkrider05raffsterSharkPowerr99Night_ProwlerXissamaf80Atlantabrave3RicemanDarthPhalPedritkoLOGAN580ItsTheBroskiVoltolosgage201205SupremeCooler707IrishReaverNikSalvatore013 23 votes
No
92%
DL864TacoScottyMattyloRektorWARICK99RiegelCaptain_KandiceRagamugginGunnerWhododo872SnakeEyes69Dimples800Qu1ckshoT32_GamingDeathBringer77DrZolaEvilEmpireSnizzbarJaffacakedHaji_SaabAnimejay70Timone147 305 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yes
    How many of these Posts will open. :/
    Yes
    Cinn wrote: »
    I think these posts are important, the announcement was made on a Friday so that people could complain over the weekend and cool off by Monday. The more posts the more it shows the dissatisfaction by the community. Keep it up!

That's entirely possible on the actual Thread opened on the subject. It doesn't have any more impact to keep opening new ones.
  • TragicTragic Posts: 16
    No
    Big fat NO
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    What would y’all that are complaining want in order to feel “appreciated”?
    5x 6star heroes per day for a month?
    Every day same old bs, people complaining about stuff. If you don’t like the game just don’t play it. Very simple.
    Yes
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    What would y’all that are complaining want in order to feel “appreciated”?
    5x 6star heroes per day for a month?
    Every day same old bs, people complaining about stuff. If you don’t like the game just don’t play it. Very simple.

That's just it. I'm not convinced anything would be enough. People spent so much time making lists and expecting grand amounts of Shards that anything else is seen as a slap in the face.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    teekq wrote: »
    Lmao
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    How many of these Posts will open. :/

I guess as many posts about the Adaptoid/Red Skull being to hard.

Lmao good one!

Not really. I didn't even open a Thread on either. I commented on Hydraptoid.

How about merc missions, domino?
    Yes
    Pretty sure 1000 Shards isn't the only thing they're giving. Also, it hasn't been 2 months, not for everyone at least.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Agreed if they think this is appreciated it's not we don't care about free things it's just we are mad since this compensation is to do about the last month's issue which it doesn't cover it of all these issue and time we missed last month
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    No
    LOL of course not
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    pqeif9aroxjr.jpg
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I wonder who is in charge of customer satisfaction there?

Probably the same people that charge you $1000 for ONE high tier upgrade item....
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    gage201205 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    gage201205 wrote: »
    You guys are ridiculous if you don't like the game move on.... Just because you suck or can't put the time and effort in don't expect Kabam to give you free stuff...

The flag is from me...your post isn’t remotely constructive and runs afoul of a few forums rules. And isn’t this you from July 3?

vtpefo1815tw.jpeg
    Dr. Zola

@DrZola that was before 4th of July and I was asking for a possible sale deal in regards to that date... Everyone cries about wanting compensation everytime the game goes down

While the game goes down an unacceptably high percentage of the time (check some recent @DNA3000 posts for thoughts on that), the 19.0 meltdown is far, far more than a little outage. I understand how unjustified complaining can get annoying, but there is a massive difference in this case.

I also think it’s safe to say at least several of the names I recognize on here who have legitimate issues with the lack of accountability for 19.0 don’t “suck” at the game.

Just a few things to consider...

Dr. Zola
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    No
    Could you imagine any company or political campaign with a 94% unapproval rating on a policy? Apparently Kabam couldn’t either so they decided to set the bar.
  • mbzbombzbo Posts: 34
    No
    I really do like the game, it has some awesome facets about it, but the plethora of server issues, IOS overheating problems, and Kabam’s inability to properly fix and accommodate these issues is getting too much for me.
This discussion has been closed.