**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Cutoff's For 3* Star Spidey?

So I've been searching for the answer to this question on the internet but have not found any results. I know this is a stupid question but does anyone know the arena cutoffs for 3* star spidey?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    For any "New" champ in 3* it has always been between 1.5 and 2.3 mil. Yes even the 3* is a freaking high cut off. Ugh.
  • Thanks for the reply barely hit 1 mil tonight uhhhhhhhh. This is gonna be painful if i barely just miss getting him.

Good luck, I usually go for them on the 2nd week. its a little easier then.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    Speedbump wrote: »
    For any "New" champ in 3* it has always been between 1.5 and 2.3 mil. Yes even the 3* is a freaking high cut off. Ugh.

Yeah sure. Care to name those champs?

No one knows cutoffs. We can only guess.
    But Spidey might be high. He'd brake 1.5 mil for sure.
    If I had the spread sheet from reddit then sure. But its there thank you very much.
    And also, its from the past 5 new champs cut offs that are done and over with. So, ya its just a broad spectrum for all new champs.
    The highest one yet was Carage at 1.4 mil.
    So no, it's not between 1.5 and 2.3 mil. Thats bs.
    LOL ok, good job. agree to disagree..........
    @JaggurEstrada1219 Either way, if you want the champ don't stop just cause you think it'll be enough. Cause at that moment, it normally isn't.
    I just over exaggerated wow dude get off your high horse. Was just giving a wide spectrum. I didn't have the spreadsheet memorized or anything. But good job helping out! Thanks!
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    I just over exaggerated wow dude get off your high horse. Was just giving a wide spectrum. I didn't have the spreadsheet memorized or anything. But good job helping out! Thanks!

Just hit 1.4 mil a second ago do you think I'm guaranteed to get him now?

Nobody will tell you that you will be guaranteed in any arena.. so just don't ask and save ur time. keep grinding until higher than the rest of the previous arena result.

Nobody will tell you that you will be guaranteed in any arena.. so just don't ask and save ur time. keep grinding until higher than the rest of the previous arena result.

Ok It's just this is my first time ever going for a futured hero the first day It's released. And first time I've ever gotten an infinite streak. But thanks for the advice I guess you could say I'm still a noob lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I've never seen over 2 Mil for any 3*. The highest was over 1.5. I'd say do 1.7 and you should be safe. Of course no one ever knows. Don't get mad at me if it's a special case. ;)
    If you think you have enough, Grind more. That's my rule.

Ok It's just this is my first time ever going for a futured hero the first day It's released. And first time I've ever gotten an infinite streak. But thanks for the advice I guess you could say I'm still a noob lol.

I won't say you are a noob lol. Just do more until you feel safe. There is one more day so try ur best shooting 200k-300k more. Take it as an advice.
  • I've never seen over 2 Mil for any 3*. The highest was over 1.5. I'd say do 1.7 and you should be safe. Of course no one ever knows. Don't get mad at me if it's a special case. ;)

Welp I'm gonna have to be up all night to get 1.7 mil but I don't think It's impossible.

I won't say you are a noob lol. Just do more until you feel safe. There is one more day so try ur best shooting 200k-300k more. Take it as an advice.

The problem is I hardly have any maxed 2/20 3* stars so in order for me to be able to accomplish this I'm gonna have to be up all night doing this which sucks!
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Before change to arenas

I've never failed to get three star champ at 500k
    After never failed to get it at 1.5m, did fail at 1.3m tho
  • Piviot wrote: »
    Before change to arenas

Thanks for sharing your experience let's just hope you and I can get him!
    Piviot wrote: »
    Before change to arenas

Thanks for sharing your experience let's just hope you and I can get him!

You can do it. You're at 1.4. The Arena still has hours. Like I said, do another 300k and you should be fine. If you have more time and energy, do more. You can't overshoot. ;)
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Its always 1.5 ish. I never go above 1.5 and always get the 3*.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

15.mil and 2.3 mil... lol... you make me laugh so hard...... 1.3 to 1.4 is where it has been at... i do kinda think spidey might be the highest we have seen so far..... punisher 2099 has been the highest so far at 1.4mil in his first arena
    Well at least that person is getting some help now. Good job. And I'm glad I make you laugh. That is my priority in life.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Mostly always 1.25 mill will get you them. I got Nebula at 1.4, Angela at 1.85, Missed Yondu at 1.3 mill. Try to get at least 1.5 mill, I'm going for 1.4 minimum. Not sure if he'll have a high cut-off (he's AWESOME) or a low because we all got a free 2 star of him. Hope this was helpful
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I've tried for Joe Fixit as the 4 star as he'll be the first 4 star I've ever gone for in arena and I was informed that he would likely be lower. Most people said 2 mil is safe but I'm at 5.5 mil the best thing to do is overshoot.
    I got him with 1.68.
  • spfs25spfs25 Posts: 3
    8i7jkzm0al2s.png

Got him with 1.65M