**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got kingpin as my first 5 star champ

How is he? I don't have any real experience playing with him, and he seems underwhelming from the couple battles i just ran through with him.
Also, if anyone has tips for playing him lmk!

Just got kingpin as my first 5 star champ 62 votes

Good pull! Kingpin is a fantastic first 5*!
20%
Captain_KandiceFoxhero007Darkrider05DOKTOROKTOPUScx23433BlackFreQuencyTinoMiacrystaldsmithZeronaut81Colinwhitworth69TheSquish671QuattrucciHacıAbi1900 13 votes
Meh, not the worst, but there are better champs.
67%
Timone147Spity68AxeCopFireSIlverProfessorGAM3RGUYcruel_horizonMagrailothosGNASTYBapoiVuDahAshburnJCPer14axelelf_1Duke_SilverWorknprogressAanthoBahamutPrimeSaviour_27RicemanJC_ 42 votes
LOL EVEN COLOSSUS IS BETTER xD
11%
Anonymous346hazza1928KingsumLightingrod7Disgruntled_User_123Cateatswhaleslaserjohn26 7 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Sad ... Colossus is bleed immune, Kingpin is not.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    He's my first 6*. I'm glad I was drinking at the time -_-
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Don’t be sad about that pull! He can be really tanky against some champs, he definitely will be useful for you. Underrated.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Kingpin is a good champ for a first time 5
    My first 5 was X-23
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Thanks for y'alls responses! I appreciate it :smiley:
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Yeah, there's better but there's also much worse. My first was Ant Man. Lol. KP has some solid uses for both attack, and War defense. It's a good first 5* for sure.
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Yeah, there's better but there's also much worse. My first was Ant Man. Lol. KP has some solid uses for both attack, and War defense. It's a good first 5* for sure.
    Ant Man with the new Ghost and Wasp synergy deals high damage, just saying
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    My duped 5* kingpin is 4/55 he gets at least 2 kills every war (I'm in a gold 2 alliance so kills are pretty scarce) and he is actually a ton of fun to play with
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @Solotrix I haven't pulled those two yet outside of a 2*. I actually don't hate AM but he's not desirable for a lot of people and I don't really use him for much
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    heyoitsme wrote: »
    How is he? I don't have any real experience playing with him, and he seems underwhelming from the couple battles i just ran through with him.
    Also, if anyone has tips for playing him lmk!

Definitely be happy with it, you could have been me. My first 5* was Civil warrior
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    My duped 5* kingpin is 4/55 he gets at least 2 kills every war (I'm in a gold 2 alliance so kills are pretty scarce) and he is actually a ton of fun to play with

You r4 a kingpin?? Terrible choice mate....rip t2a
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Rajuteda wrote: »

You r4 a kingpin?? Terrible choice mate....rip t2a

Not if u enjoy playing with him, and he also said it was for defense purposes
  • Meh, not the worst, but there are better champs.
    Well at least there is his awesome L3 to look at.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    I like my 5* r3 Kingpin. He is a good worker!