**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star generic gem. (Who is worthy?)

5 star generic gem. (Who is worthy?) 95 votes

Starlord
75%
Golden_GuardianLeNoirFaineantTimone147Erza_ScarletPlayerAce_03dangerblubelli300TheManMythLegendJank39KDoggg2017GAM3RGUYBapoiDPool21Darkrider05MikeyBoi69BrandonmballouDean9300450SuvenduAnonymous346 72 votes
Gwenpool
6%
HeadrollerMaximus0215Mitchell35JayCeeSt333lllNeoDazaras 6 votes
Ghost rider
8%
DrOctavius2_2Spity68TrojanX05Avengers320KngSpcAnthinho1TapTakeANappromasteryuri 8 votes
Sabertooth
6%
AxeCopFireSKOutsiderKade7175John757FhfjghhggggjfhfjgShadowBlade075 6 votes
Hela
0%
Thor ragnarok
2%
Lightingrod7MaximusRav 2 votes
X23
1%
cx23433 1 vote

Comments

• Jedo_5Jedo_5 Posts: 20
    Looking to do my first run of LOL
    Looking to do my first run of LOL
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Don't listen to people saying starlord is worth a generic awakening gem. I'd say he's worth the investment if you are going for 100% LOL nothing less
  • ShadyOneShadyOne Posts: 12
    Only one out of those that I’d even consider is SL. That being said, I wouldn’t use a generic on him myself. A Tech yes, generic is too rare. Rider is amazing, but I wouldnt use a generic either.

I’d hold that gem for Blade, Medusa, Voodoo. Maybe Ice..
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    I wouldn’t use a generic on any of those that you aren’t willing to r5/65.

SL
    GP
    GR

Are the only possible choices. GP doesn’t need her awakened ability. GR benefits greatly but also doesn’t need it. SL needs to be awakened if using him for any content.

Once you are an endgame content player SL’s usefulness will be very limited. So I’d weigh how much content you have left where SL is needed.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Starlord
    SL kinda needs sig to even be considered viable, as all he has outside of that is sp2.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Starlord
    Few 5* champions are worth the 2 generic gems:

Star Lord - Still king of LOL which means he'll get you a 5* class awakening gem, a 5* generic awakening gem, and 12 T2AC for LOL exploration

Archangel - Still useful in high tier AW and a beast in quests and tough LOL fights like Electro/Spidey/X-23. Watch Idelest's AW videos to see how well AA still does in high tier AW.

Voodoo - Great unawakened but godly when awakened. When awakened Voodoo gets 50% ability accuracy reduction for both offensive and defensive abilities, power burn, power drain, power gain, massive spirit poison damage, and increased regeneration/spirit poison duration.

Blade - Unlimited regeneration

Other less deserving champs include:

Gwenpool - Best defensive ability reduction in the game

Morningstar - See dreamin34's YouTube channel
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    use it on someone else better
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Use it on voodoo or maybe new characters when they come out if they're extremely good with awakened ability
    Thanks for the input guys. I'll weigh my options and make a decision later on.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I had the same decision a couple of weeks ago, i chose killmonger for mine, i already have stark spidey duped and was deciding about starlord but decided he wasn't worth it. I have a mystic awakening gem that I thought about using on ghost rider but think I'll save that for morningstar
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    If you can keep up a combo (unlike me), SL is definitely worthy.
    If you can keep up a combo (unlike me), SL is definitely worthy.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Blade, Stark Spidey, Void, Medusa. Maybe Gwenpool or Starlord if youre in a rush. Id say gwenpool if i had to choose
    edited August 2018
    Double Post my apologies