**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Crystals should be lowered

With 6*s now in the contest for awhile now doesn't it seem weird that they cost the same as 5*s. I think 5* heroes should cost 5,000 shards instead of 10,000 since 6*s cost 10,000. What thoughts does the rest of the community have?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No becasse peppel culd hav over 200k shard. And wuld get a massive advagets over US.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Then they will lower the shards given as rewards
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Maybe not though
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    It takes me about a month to get 10,000 5* shards, I'd just like some balance. To me it makes no sense that 5 and 6*s cost the same
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It takes me about a month to get 10,000 5* shards, I'd just like some balance. To me it makes no sense that 5 and 6*s cost the same

4 and 3 star crystals cost the same.... and premiums.... they designed it that way
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    They have made it so much easier to obtain 5 star shards. It’s basically kinda the same thing as reducing the cost.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Even if they lover the cost you will be overflowed with 5* that you can't take easily to higher rank so what's the point? Besides it makes 6* more exclusive because you won't dupe 5* that much
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    As others have said you can’t lower requirements once something is released - you should only increase availability going forward. It nets the same result for everyone starting at same place and doesn’t give an advantage to those who may be hoarding.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They could cost 1 each, but if they only give 1 5* shard a moth and a 6* every 4 months then it’s the same.

They can’t lower the cost without lowering the rate to gain. It’s just an arbitrary number.

Bigger numbers are actually better because it gives flexibility inrewards. An easy event can give 100 and a tough one 1000.

If you just want more 5* in general, well.. that’s a different argument,