**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance wars need way more oversight. Worst thing I have ever heard just happened in game.

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Piloting is back and it is worse than ever before. Now people are buying iPads for pilots to avoid detection. I will have more on this at a later date, but what happened today was probably the worst most crazy thing I have ever heard of on a mobile game like this, or tbh any game at all.

Today an alliance was losing a war, and this alliance paid someone to log into their opponents accounts and kick people who still had fights left to complete, so they would win. This is the MOST egregious thing that could have happened as these people who were kicked today will NO LONGER QUALIFY FOR SEASON REWARDS.

Now one of two things happened, and one of two things is true. Either the losing team paid this one guy, the account owner, to kick all these players and this guy needs a perma-ban, or this account the losing team exploited was using an arena merc or some other form of piloting service, like so many are now with this ability to buy a new device for the merc/pilot and avoid detection, and the losing team paid the merc to do the dirty work and not the actual account owner.

Kabam has the ability to see what happened. We all know that "funny business" took place, and most likely on both sides, unfortunately.

Whatever happened it is 100% not good for the game overall and this sort of stuff needs much more oversight. AW seasons has really brought out the worst in people. The best rewards in the game will be lost to a few because of the greed of others. Kabam please don't let greed keep this quiet.

AS A REMINDER PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUT ANY INDIVIDUALS OR ANY ALLIANCES. If you have more information, or are concerned about what happened and how if effects your ability to progress in this game please post on this topic. It is very important to voice your thoughts on things like this, or nothing will change.

99gcjxuqr0y5.jpg

Comments

• TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Always the alliance that never gets punishment cause they pay kabam employees' salaries
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Despicable
  • AvicariAvicari Posts: 25
    I hope that this war is looked into. It seems like there was quite a lot of funny business, from both sides. This is not the way the game is meant to be played.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    We need more long-term or perma bans handed out. It still wont fix much as they will just buy a new account and continue from there, but at least they will lose something.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So you're saying someone paid someone else to hack into another person's account that is an officer in the opposing alliance to kick players so they could win the war?

Or they paid the officer to kick their own members so they would lose?
    The_One wrote: »
    So you're saying someone paid someone else to hack into another person's account that is an officer in the opposing alliance to kick players so they could win the war?

I'm saying one of those two things are true.

This story is still growing and seeming like both sides did really horrible stuff this war. It will need investigated by Kabam.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

Not necessarily hacked. What may have happened, is an officer payed a merc to do arena, act 5, LoL or whatever for him. As such, the merc would have the account details. The losing alliance could have paid the merc to hand over the account details, or perhaps do the deed himself.

That, or the officer was payed to.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    And those who were kicked also miss out on Season Rewards.
    It’s getter harder and harder to root for master alliances in AW Seasons. An announcement about this situation like we got for last season’s 2* war collusion situation would go a long way for Kabam.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Kabam will probably say this is risk of sharing your account info. Some officer probably was piloted in past and left alliance on non favorable terms and piloter still had an iPad that only logged into that account (gets around password changes). That piloter saw an opportunity and took it to boot people to help get the W. Problem is you can’t easily punish the other alliance since account that did action wasn’t in their alliance. Until Kabam has way to solve the send the piloter an iPad which they only use for your account pilot situation this probably will be side risk of piloting

I agree with others though this isn’t in the nature of competitive wars
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    I heard about this. And it's really sad the lengths some of these so called top allaince will go to win. Its a game that is most likely headed in the wrong direction for the majority of ppl playing it. But I doubt anything will happen to em. They spend to much money for kabam to police them
  • Atomic_atomic1Atomic_atomic1 Posts: 20
    someone I know in the game has talked to the alliance who has this happen to them. the alliance used to pilot before the third party use things went bad. nowadays they don't but one of their old pilots joined the opposing team and logged in to do so. This person could have lost friendships for these rewards.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I heard theypaid an officer in a top alliance to kick his own members and screw his own alliance over, so i dont give away which alliance paid to screw over their rivals lets just say it was to do with top alliances we have all heard of that have been accused of stuff on here before

EDIT: it now seems that an old member that had an officers login was paid to do it according to above posts
    No, the person who kicked those people was on the opposing team.
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Kabam will probably say this is risk of sharing your account info. Some officer probably was piloted in past and left alliance on non favorable terms and piloter still had an iPad that only logged into that account (gets around password changes). That piloter saw an opportunity and took it to boot people to help get the W. Problem is you can’t easily punish the other alliance since account that did action wasn’t in their alliance. Until Kabam has way to solve the send the piloter an iPad which they only use for your account pilot situation this probably will be side risk of piloting

I agree with others though this isn’t in the nature of competitive wars

Yea, but to do that Kabam will have to admit that piloting is still happening at the top of AW. which would mean they havent been doing deductions when they should have.
    EDIT: it now seems that an old member that had an officers login was paid to do it

Kabam has said past behavior is taken into account when administering penalties for TOS violations. If this is true and this player has been penalized for TOS violations in the past not taking action this time would contradict what Kabam has said about penalizing players who break TOS more than once.
    there doing deductions but nobody cares about war rating in comparison to season rewards. the two aren't linked.
    there doing deductions but nobody cares about war rating in comparison to season rewards. the two aren't linked.

War rating deductions come with a War season point deduction and we all at the top notice when a deduction is handed out.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    After getting more info both alliances pay pilots and even use same ones sometimes, the one alliance just threw more money at the rivals pilot than they were paying and got him to sabotage them instead LOL, load of losers all cheating buying their way to number 1 to 10 lol
    That didn't happen to a group that was deducted from due to cheating (I left that group do to that reason)
This discussion has been closed.