**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 3 final Chapter

What the best team to enter to complete ?

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Who do you have?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Check the Quest Details. You will need to bring on champs of certain class to complete 100% of each round.

• Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    I Checked the quest details and I am a FTP I have

5* Hulkbuster rank 2 ,
    4* Thor run awakened Rank 3 level 13
    ,, Electra 4 * Un awakened Rank 3 maxed,
    Physicke 4 * Awakened Rank 3 maxed
    , 4 * Abomination awakened rank 3 maxed
    Unstoppable 4 * awakened Rank 3 maxed.

The God tier champs I have are

4* Hyperion Rank 2 Un awakened
    4 ^ Stark Spidey Rank 2 Unawakened
    3 * AA Awakened Maxed
    3 * Wolverine Awakened Maxed

I can get only get my 4* Thor to level 40 but the other 4* I still collecting my Tier 4 Basics

I am on a FTP

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    That rank 2 HB should be enough to clear everything in act 3.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    focus on stark nd hyperion
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    thor, hyperion, stark, hulkbuster and psylock/electra. Or u focus first to rank hyperion and stark as you can. Leave those 3* since u already have alot amazing 4*
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    star lord
    Cheers for the tips once I am done with event quest I hit the story quest again then I have enough Iso to rank up my 4* or I be lucky and get them duped
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I remember taking just two 4* (Vision and Dr Vodoo) for the Thanos fight, Vision was able to defeat him thrice, the last time I used Dr Vodoo to defeat him.

EDIT remaining were 3*s
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, 5* HB can run the whole thing by himself. I beat the whole of Act 3 with a few 3*'s and 4* Juggs and Morales, so you should be much better off than I was.
    EnderGraco58 I used my Hulkbuster in a Event Quests and he smashes most of the champs as they are 4 stars but used him in Proving grounds master tier expert and I struggled. He a rank 2 unawakened but its that final boss nerffed Loki or Gambit no chance that's why I get the Tier 4 basic from Login, Alliance and glory. Just ranked up my Awakened Physlocke 4 * to rank 4 so once I am done with Heroic Cabal last chapter I take on the Thanos fingers crossed lol
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Sorry for reviving this in advance