**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamora is metal??

So I know over time many champs have been magnetized by magneto but have been changed, ex: drax. But why is Gamora metal??? Does she have a metal suit??? It has no effect on her it’s nothing but design. And if it’s her sword then that should be changed just as drax was. I think Thor also used to be magnetized but I’m not 100% sure. I get SS’s metal suit is also design but it’s clear in the movies his suit has technological advances (as it does in the game, ex: stark AI ) can anyone explain why gamora is still metal?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Does she have cybernetic enhancements like Nebula, but just not as many?
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited August 2018
    @Snizzbar to be honest I don’t know I don’t read the comics but in inifinty war she had her own race that thanos killed I’m pretty sure nebula is one of a kind
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Does she have cybernetic enhancements like Nebula, but just not as many?
    maybe her armor and blade?

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    edited August 2018
    pretty sure blade isnt but Gwenpool is. apparently pne sword and a bunch of throwing stars is less than 2 swords and a random grenade launcher
    @Rafikii blade would just negate magneto with gr synergy and his swords only do bleed with special I think his swords are mainly for design
    @mAleksandar I guess kabam messed up real bad because gamora doesn’t regen and she’s not that strong as this bio says
    Lol this has nothing to do with the topic but doesn’t anyone know how to change prof pic on mobile lol I don’t have a pc
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It is all arbitrary, honestly
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Colleen wrote: »
    Lol this has nothing to do with the topic but doesn’t anyone know how to change prof pic on mobile lol I don’t have a pc

@Colleen on a mobile device you have to change to to "full site" and then go to your profile. When you get to your profile you can then click on "preferences" by your name and change the avatar.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    @mAleksandar I guess kabam messed up real bad because gamora doesn’t regen and she’s not that strong as this bio says

Not a single champ matches his comic version very much, nothing surprising there I guess...
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    She has a sword, a gun, and metal armor. So... yeah.
    @EnderDraco58 drax has swords??? Blade has swords and guns??? Starlord has a gun and metal boots and helmet, electra has metal stars and swords??? I don’t see your point....gamora being #metal is just a disadvantage and she really has no abilities by being metal gives her unlike ss or ultron
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @EnderDraco58 drax has swords??? Blade has swords and guns??? Starlord has a gun and metal boots and helmet, electra has metal stars and swords??? I don’t see your point....gamora being #metal is just a disadvantage and she really has no abilities by being metal gives her unlike ss or ultron

@Colleen look at my previous post again. It explains why I think you’re confused.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Why is Gamora?
    @BitterSteel I did but he then mentions the sword and guns SL also has gun and metal armor parts plus he tech
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel I did but he then mentions the sword and guns SL also has gun and metal armor parts plus he tech

Star lord is one that doesn’t exactly fit the rule. But Gamora’s power comes from her cybernetic implants which are metal.