**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it worth requesting help?

So I hit up the arenas when my champs are available. Morning and night. I've quit spending the 10-15 minutes to hit help when I know 5* will be ready next session. Obviously, I don't grind. Just casual arena hitting milestones.

Can we please get an overhaul on the help meta game?

Comments

• NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I think it would be a great new feature to add in. Just a simple button to press, and all of your champs are requested for stamina recharge. this would be a small feature, but great to improve the satisfaction of players. I would say requesting individual help would not be worth it, but that simple button to press would be

They already mentioned times and times again that they tried it and it made the game crush or lag more than it is now.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    I think it would be a great new feature to add in. Just a simple button to press, and all of your champs are requested for stamina recharge. this would be a small feature, but great to improve the satisfaction of players. I would say requesting individual help would not be worth it, but that simple button to press would be

They already mentioned times and times again that they tried it and it made the game crush or lag more than it is now.

Even so, they could implement auto help request, or 3 at a time, since it's 3v3. And there will only be 3 requests every 5 minutes or so, so the servers should be able to handle that right?
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    They need to eliminate “help” all together!! Every time somebody answers your help request, you have bout 15 seconds of unplayable game (while trying to fight). Makes lots of fights very difficult!
    Anybody who grinds Arena deals with many times a day. Kabam said they “fixed” it 5-6 months ago. Surprise, they didn’t fix it. They should completely remove it from the game since they can’t fix it. All they have to do is shorten the refresh time accordingly, and add 1k loyalty to the daily log in calendar. Problem solved. Read this Kabam, I fixed it for you!!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I totally agree, I don’t bother pressing help. I just scroll past, not worth the 10-15 seconds per champ literally almost a minute pressing help, which doesn’t sound like much, but put on a timer for 60 seconds and wait...yeah
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Just saw this thread. Mine is clearly a couple of days late, but it appears we are on the same wavelength.

@kabamwhoever...please merge with this thread when you make it into work today.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/538371#Comment_538371

Dr. Zola