Dungeon Changes Horrible.

You didn’t make them harder so you didn’t increase rewards. That’s fine. But you moved up milestones for ppl to obtain easier and but didn’t leave the higher milestones. Therefore cutting the rewards.

Am I reading this wrong?
So your nerfing the dungeons?

Comments

  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 484
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    You didn’t make them harder so you didn’t increase rewards. That’s fine. But you moved up milestones for ppl to obtain easier and but didn’t leave the higher milestones. Therefore cutting the rewards.

    Am I reading this wrong?
    So your nerfing the dungeons?

    For 3 months of intermittent dungeon crawling gameplay, you will get 1 5* crystal, as opposed to 3 before in 6 weeks of playing.

  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 389
    They just know how to really get the ppl on the fence really excited about dungeons.

    Thx for response.. thought I heard them say their not increasing rewards for difficulty change.. but their essentially decreasing rewards by cutting milestones.

    I think a lot of people were stoked about dungeons until read the specifics.. no one cares about an extra difficulty 7 levels instead of 6.. that is just all smoke.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,542
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They just know how to really get the ppl on the fence really excited about dungeons.

    Thx for response.. thought I heard them say their not increasing rewards for difficulty change.. but their essentially decreasing rewards by cutting milestones.

    I think a lot of people were stoked about dungeons until read the specifics.. no one cares about an extra difficulty 7 levels instead of 6.. that is just all smoke.

    The biggest complaint about dungeons the last time was that they promoted burn out by compelling people to do as much as possible to maximize the rewards. They addressed that in part by scaling the rewards down to lower levels of effort. Whether the reward/effort ratio is better or worse in the new iteration is something that will probably take actual gameplay to get a full handle on. But I think it is at least a laudable attempt to address that issue.
  • It’s fair that since it doesn’t require as much effort that they Lower the rewards a bit imo
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,237
    It’s a free 5* crystal from a pool of your choosing. You don’t even need to clock the milestones everyday for that 1 crystal.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 389
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They just know how to really get the ppl on the fence really excited about dungeons.

    Thx for response.. thought I heard them say their not increasing rewards for difficulty change.. but their essentially decreasing rewards by cutting milestones.

    I think a lot of people were stoked about dungeons until read the specifics.. no one cares about an extra difficulty 7 levels instead of 6.. that is just all smoke.

    The biggest complaint about dungeons the last time was that they promoted burn out by compelling people to do as much as possible to maximize the rewards. They addressed that in part by scaling the rewards down to lower levels of effort. Whether the reward/effort ratio is better or worse in the new iteration is something that will probably take actual gameplay to get a full handle on. But I think it is at least a laudable attempt to address that issue.

    Makes no sense. If you don’t want to grind it for higher rewards, then don’t. How is this any different than the arena yet on a much smaller scale. If your good, it really didn’t take much effort, but if you suck it must have been really hard. Isn’t that how gaming works?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,135
    Also the 5 Stars is a full dups now so alot better thah 1 sig im Got one my juggs last time. And im wher burn out after thah
  • so, when are you able to get a 5 star crystal from it? During IW, I was lower level and couldn't get the 4 or 5 star crystal
Sign In or Register to comment.