**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's better: Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) or Spider-Man (Classic)

Who's better for Champions to use for a goal or should I spring for Deadpool instead?

Who's better: Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) or Spider-Man (Classic) 142 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
80%
GamerNevvBGolden_GuardianJaffacakedA_Noob_Is1Timone147Willjackson16Hulk_77StefffSlux83CapWW2FrostyChris_L_HHotCarlosTendersquadngray13SIlverProfessorAsukiraTerraIksdjvan 114 votes
Spider-Man (Classic)
3%
TheManMythLegendsupergokuNitro422Lightingrod7Amazing_Demon05 5 votes
Deadpool
2%
Darkrider05SiddhantKwatraNojokejaymWelderofortune 4 votes
Deadpool (X-Force
13%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_SaabAakashSpity68AddyosGAM3RGUYGNASTYPrettypeteZzzcx23433jilanibuxCh1efsterPaytoPlayCowboyschamploo1tosk7Rodomontade_BoiSparkyCzPennmabobLoctiteSuperGlue 19 votes

Comments

• CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Stark spider for offence
    Classic for defense
    Dp x sucks
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Deadpool (X-Force
    Deadpool xforce is pure SS rank god mode
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Stark spider is good. OG spidey is GREAT! people just dont know how to use him

please, tell us how to use him))
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

OG spidey better than stark spidey on defense sure, but stark spidey is way better on offense.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Xpool Deadforce
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

OG spidey better than stark spidey on defense sure, but stark spidey is way better on offense.

@Championcritic no he better on offense aswell if you know how to use him correctly

Your completely nuts. Pleas explain how to use OG spidey so that he can out damage stark spidey. Sparky is god tier offense champ. Yes OG is way better on defense. But I don’t see anyone bringing OG spidey on offense anywhere.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    love those votes on deadx poolforce
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

@Championcritic no he better on offense aswell if you know how to use him correctly

Careful, if you keep trolling this hard you could sprain something.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Alright man listen, Stark Spiderman is by far the best Spiderman for any sort of gameplay. The better Spiderman for defense in Alliance War is OG Spiderman but seeing that you are asking this question, I doubt you need a defender at this point. PLEASE take my advice and rank up Stark Spiderman ASAP . Whoever says that OG Spiderman is good etc for offense/attack DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. Stark Spiderman is by FARRRRRR the best.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    My sarcasm detector is broken. Is he being serious?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Sparky ftw OG spidey ain’t worth anything
  • Thank you for your input. I've noticed Stark Spidey has a great stun and shock and Classic Spidey has an OUTRAGEOUS amount of damage in his 2-Star.
  • Epsilon3 wrote: »

I'm just asking for tips here. I'm new to the forum but I've been playing for two years minimum.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Where's the "LOOOL" choice?
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Starky is absolutely better in attack and not just because of his damage but also because his evade is focused on dodging specials instead of random attacks so he doesn’t disrupt your rhythm like OG spider man does.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Deadpool (X-Force
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Deadpool (X-Force
    Deadpool XForce because he’s the only one available as a 6*. Only the lucky few that have been able to have pulled him really just how OP he is.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

I'm just asking for tips here. I'm new to the forum but I've been playing for two years minimum.

2 years and your asking this question...
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Deadpool
    Grab a deadpool if you can get the three star and then max his sig out, you will be virtually unbeatable still pack him along on map 2 just for kicks. If you are a new player you will be able to easily punch past kang and possibly act four with a maxed out deadpool 3star, if you are a new player buy him, if you missed out you need to wait until deadpool three comes out.
  • Tomstar124 wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

2 years and your asking this question...

I'm just sayin there's a new character and I'm new to the forum asking for help. Back off.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Deadpool (X-Force
    Deadpool x force for labyrinth
  • Newbie756Newbie756 Posts: 10
    look starky have pure evade
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sparky is a beyond god tier, and the rest are legit memes. Sparky can evade, hits live a truck, and is just really fun to play with
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

sparky is a beyond god tier, and the rest are legit memes. Sparky can evade, hits live a truck, and is just really fun to play with

Gotta love year and a half necroposting