**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you know the story?

I'm curious to see who knows, cares, doesn't know, and doesn't care about what's going on in MCOC story and event quests.

Do you know the story? 79 votes

Yes, I'm into the story about the contest
35%
Primmer79ThephillgreenFoxhero007Darkrider05NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENojokejaymG0311Duke_SilverFixxxH_B0MBOwenea30JC_EnderDraco58iRetr0Mitchell35SolotrixJayCeeThatOneMasterGamerAdiMukh555 28 votes
Yes, but I don't really care
16%
Captain_KandiceDrZolaMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabadqqedfyvrBapoiAnonymous346Six_strings6Chris1212123djr17FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLegendJRGSparkyCz 13 votes
No, but I'm curious to learn
1%
SassyMasty 1 vote
No, I just skip through all dialogue
46%
SnizzbarShynight00Slux83FrostyKingDeluxeStatcruel_horizonneb1haunted_memoryWaynedavyDean9300450ShadeZeroEthans8279Ab_SamadJonibärchenIcsGrecHendo2014Furious_Fighter1SgtSlaughter78terrrycsh 37 votes

Comments

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    More or less. Sometimes the dialogue can be pretty funny. But if I’m in a hurry I just skip it. And sometimes I skip it out of habit but didn’t mean to.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    No, I just skip through all dialogue
    I play at work very often, so I don't really have time to stay and read all the dialogues, so I just skip everything :smile:
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Didn’t start playing till around the venompool event just over 2? Years ago, but I know the majority of the story aside from the bits before that
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I like the story but I'd love it if different paths added to the story or I had the ability to turn it off after the first run through.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Sometimes, I let my cousin watch while I play. He always just ends up skipping the dialogue while I'm trying to read it.