**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RTTL 4.4

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
This has spiked armor and ever 6 seconds physical or energy resistance goes off depending on attack and you take some % health damage my question is once that goes off for 6 secs and i dont attack will i take damage bc i been thinking if thats the right way to go in beating this

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It when u crt u get danmged back.
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    I used crossbones
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Why
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    CB ignores spiked armor for the most part
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    He doesn’t crit
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Bapoi wrote: »
    CB ignores spiked armor for the most part
    ignores it completely
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I have a 5* CB unduped and time im done with KK he is close to Low health lol

Who else besides him?
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Any defensive ability reduction champs.. or anyone that drains hp by bleeding poisoning or otherwise. Like archangel
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I used mainly Hyperion and GR for this, cleared it yesterday.
    edited August 2018
    I used mainly Hyperion and GR for this, cleared it yesterday.

5 or 4*
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    X23.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    BW, CB, GP
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    BW, CB, GP

BW isnt sig 99..GP 5* unduped and CB unduped lol
    X23.

No x23 sadly :(
  • wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Duped Archangel
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    CB is obviously the best choice, yet I found that GR also works really well in that chapter, the reason bieng that if the opponent does not gain a physical resistance buff from spiked armour, you don't take any damage. This all comes down to how you cycle the judgements, I'd use the bleed first, followed by the fury (save the fury till later if you want to end the fight quicker), then use sp2 followed by sp1 then the heavy to make up for any damage you may have taken, then use the sp3. While the SP1 and sp3 debuffs are on them, you won't take any damage from spiked armour, and whatever damage you do take, you can heal up again with the regen.
    MS, Magik, Hood, Dr. Strange/Voodoo, etc.

I do have 5* hood duped at r3...4* voodoo at R4....5* magik r3 and strange well r3 lol
    Great choices and responses everyone but i completely forgot to mention second fight is punisher with starburst node its Act 4 all over lol
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    @IanMoone for starburst Punisher the ultimate option is Ghulk, he made this fight so easy and he basically regens all the Spiked Armour damage as well as the block damage from his sp1.
    @IanMoone for starburst Punisher the ultimate option is Ghulk, he made this fight so easy and he basically regens all the Spiked Armour damage as well as the block damage from his sp1.

Dont have him guessing i will have to wait longer time i pull him 7* will be out lol
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Use AA. Unduped 4/40 4* did the job for me.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade. Take the damage and regen as needed. His bleeds will work them down quickly.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade. Take the damage and regen as needed. His bleeds will work them down quickly.

My 5* blade isnt duped to make matters worse my bro duped his 5* blade 3 times lol.

I do have 4* blade but the difference between both 4* and 5* he wont last long
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i forgot who i used i cleared this a long time ago