**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 3 final Chapter

What the best team to enter to complete ?

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Who do you have?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Check the Quest Details. You will need to bring on champs of certain class to complete 100% of each round.

• Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    I Checked the quest details and I am a FTP I have

5* Hulkbuster rank 2 ,
    4* Thor run awakened Rank 3 level 13
    ,, Electra 4 * Un awakened Rank 3 maxed,
    Physicke 4 * Awakened Rank 3 maxed
    , 4 * Abomination awakened rank 3 maxed
    Unstoppable 4 * awakened Rank 3 maxed.

The God tier champs I have are

4* Hyperion Rank 2 Un awakened
    4 ^ Stark Spidey Rank 2 Unawakened
    3 * AA Awakened Maxed
    3 * Wolverine Awakened Maxed

I can get only get my 4* Thor to level 40 but the other 4* I still collecting my Tier 4 Basics

I am on a FTP

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    That rank 2 HB should be enough to clear everything in act 3.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    focus on stark nd hyperion
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    thor, hyperion, stark, hulkbuster and psylock/electra. Or u focus first to rank hyperion and stark as you can. Leave those 3* since u already have alot amazing 4*
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    star lord
    Cheers for the tips once I am done with event quest I hit the story quest again then I have enough Iso to rank up my 4* or I be lucky and get them duped
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I remember taking just two 4* (Vision and Dr Vodoo) for the Thanos fight, Vision was able to defeat him thrice, the last time I used Dr Vodoo to defeat him.

EDIT remaining were 3*s
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, 5* HB can run the whole thing by himself. I beat the whole of Act 3 with a few 3*'s and 4* Juggs and Morales, so you should be much better off than I was.
    EnderGraco58 I used my Hulkbuster in a Event Quests and he smashes most of the champs as they are 4 stars but used him in Proving grounds master tier expert and I struggled. He a rank 2 unawakened but its that final boss nerffed Loki or Gambit no chance that's why I get the Tier 4 basic from Login, Alliance and glory. Just ranked up my Awakened Physlocke 4 * to rank 4 so once I am done with Heroic Cabal last chapter I take on the Thanos fingers crossed lol
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Sorry for reviving this in advance