**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you feel appreciated?

2»

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    No
    Summoned appreciate week is a slap in the face to everyone......
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    In kabam’s eyes, we are all walking wallets full of Money
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No
    JayCee wrote: »
    Kabam just give us shards and maybe we’ll continue playing. Perhaps 4000 5* shards

Nah but a 5* crystal would probably go a long way. Shards just ensue some people will be left out or have to do more to get a champ.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    No
    Kabam Miike,Kabam Lyra, Kabam porkchop, and Kabam Porthos voted yes
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I think this thread tells kabam all it needs to about the compensation.

235:14
    No:yes

“When a number of people are saying something is not right, there’s something else going on.”
    -Grounded Wisdom

No no no you've got it all wrong - there's only a problem when GW says there's a problem.
    Facts or statistics mean nothing unless they support his/her/their/its argument.
    It does seem that way, but call me an optimist, I like to keep people honest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Do we really have to make this about me?
    Yes. Most people are not happy with the Compensation. A few are. There's not much to debate in that.
    The context that I made that comment was bringing up problems. One or two might be User Error. A number means there might be something to that.
  • No
    Stop feeding trolls guys they lack no wisdom and are so far from grounded they may as well be underground back in their troll hole
  • ApocoRaApocoRa Posts: 5
    No
    I planned my holiday in the off season. Due stupid delay I couldnt Enjoy my vacation Because season started in my vacation
  • No
    Ok at least 3 accounts who said yes have 0 posts and 0 activity hmmmm someone needs to make a few more dummy accounts to sway the 93%
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    No
    The obvious answer is No, this is mainly because we had an appreciation month last year (which should be done every year as a thanks to players supporting the game). But that was a month long, this is a week long and to get our "compensation" we now have to do a bunch of different tasks in the game spending more of our time. That is not compensation at all. Our time is more valuable than the money we spend and to have the compensation be tied to your time, Kabam is now charging you for their down down. I really think they need to hire a PR team because time after time they upset the player base and don't appropriately address their problems.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    No
    I’d feel appreciated if they spent as much adressing problems as they did deleting threads & comments they don’t like. Like maybe giving a straight answer to the latest aq fubar.
  • No
    I would appreciate a working game, it has been months of non stop lagging and overheating since way back in 17.0 for me. If the game will continue to not work then yes adequate compensation for the downtime is more than fair and as someone pointed out we are getting less than 10% of what we could of earned. Iv resorted to playing solo as i don't want to let any alliances down as i can not trust the game to run properly so I have missed out on months of rewards from all aspects of the game. Making us choose only 1 "gift" from a handful of underwhelming choices is disgraceful, but all i want is a working game and I will go earn the rewards myself. The state of this game at the moment will make it impossible for me to EARN this "compensation" and seeing as it will be over before the next patch that is also a slap in the face, but please more than anything just fix the damn game please.

Posted in other thread but more suitable in this one
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    No
    DrZola wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    gage201205 wrote: »
    You guys are ridiculous if you don't like the game move on.... Just because you suck or can't put the time and effort in don't expect Kabam to give you free stuff...

It's not about the items for some. Like me we are mad about the covering up and calling it appreciation

This is spot on...

The entire incident feels like one attempt after another to avoid responsibility for a broken update. No in-game messaging, little to no official forums messaging about steps to take re: overheating, an initial statement that pointed to iOS 11.4 devices as “the worst offenders,” long stretches in early July with little to no communication on the issue, previous overheating complaints on other devices...

The same community that’s being criticized by some for being greedy had no problem answering the clarion call for beta volunteers or continuing to post the requested device/OS incident report info over and over despite getting few updates from the team for weeks. That doesn’t appear greedy to me.

And now, six weeks after the problem began, we get an Appreciation event that is a shell of previous such events, while the team offers up a roundabout clarification that “the Summoner Appreciation gift that is included in the Summoner Appreciation week is the compensation...”

Is it any wonder why people aren’t satisfied?

Dr. Zola

Spam
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No
    cx23433 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    gage201205 wrote: »
    You guys are ridiculous if you don't like the game move on.... Just because you suck or can't put the time and effort in don't expect Kabam to give you free stuff...

It's not about the items for some. Like me we are mad about the covering up and calling it appreciation

This is spot on...

The entire incident feels like one attempt after another to avoid responsibility for a broken update. No in-game messaging, little to no official forums messaging about steps to take re: overheating, an initial statement that pointed to iOS 11.4 devices as “the worst offenders,” long stretches in early July with little to no communication on the issue, previous overheating complaints on other devices...

The same community that’s being criticized by some for being greedy had no problem answering the clarion call for beta volunteers or continuing to post the requested device/OS incident report info over and over despite getting few updates from the team for weeks. That doesn’t appear greedy to me.

And now, six weeks after the problem began, we get an Appreciation event that is a shell of previous such events, while the team offers up a roundabout clarification that “the Summoner Appreciation gift that is included in the Summoner Appreciation week is the compensation...”

Is it any wonder why people aren’t satisfied?

Dr. Zola

Spam
    How?

This discussion has been closed.