**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would be a good pull from the Legendary and 5* cinematic crystal?

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    5 star stark spidey
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    I’ve been sooo looking forward to opening the 5* Cinematic Crystal since the GPGTTM event started- so much so that I calculated the odds of happiness/disappointment from said crystal (personally):
    67% chance of getting a desired champ.
    33% chance of disappointment. :(
    For these stats, if you want to apply them to your own account, the undesired champs were:
    -Black Panther (Civil War)
    -Captain America
    -Iron Man
    -Iron Patriot
    -Mordo
    -Loki

What? Why Mordo? He’s a very annoying defender and a decent and fun to play attacker.

As for Loki, I think he’s very underrated. Especially when he’s so useful for the bosses in event quests

Sure, I only have them as 4*s and they’re not amazing to me, but if you say that they’re that good, then that increases odds to 78%!
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’m hoping to dupe my starky but I’d also be happy with ultron.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Well anything would work for me seeing that It'd be my 2nd 5* hero (first being X23)

Same here. I have one 5 star on one account (Gulk) and two on my other acct (Gulk and Hawkeye). BTW x-23 is one of my favorite champs. Have her as duped 4 star max signature. Kicks all kinds of butt.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a full tally of all pulls from those crystals—not because I think things are rigged, but because I would like to see what an acceptable level of randomness is for the developers. I think a lot of us believe the totals will shake out near even over a large number of pulls (whether the number will be large enough is another matter), but I tend to think it won’t, because it’s supposed to be a random distribution.

I’d prefer a Stark, a KM, a IWIM or a Wasp. But I also would take Yondu or HE, or a dupe of YJ, Hulk or Ultron. There are others I really don’t want, so I won’t even mention them by name.

Dr. Zola
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Well anything would work for me seeing that It'd be my 2nd 5* hero (first being X23)

Same here. I have one 5 star on one account (Gulk) and two on my other acct (Gulk and Hawkeye). BTW x-23 is one of my favorite champs. Have her as duped 4 star max signature. Kicks all kinds of butt.

agree with you @Colinwhitworth69 , x-23 is way too good, her bleed combined with the regen ability can give a tough competition to most of the champs
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would like to see a full tally of all pulls from those crystals—not because I think things are rigged, but because I would like to see what an acceptable level of randomness is for the developers. I think a lot of us believe the totals will shake out near even over a large number of pulls (whether the number will be large enough is another matter), but I tend to think it won’t, because it’s supposed to be a random distribution.

I’d prefer a Stark, a KM, a IWIM or a Wasp. But I also would take Yondu or HE, or a dupe of YJ, Hulk or Ultron. There are others I really don’t want, so I won’t even mention them by name.

Dr. Zola

I'll let you know my pulls @DrZola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    So... Thor Rag, why is he on peoples good list? I have him duped at r1, but he doesn't seem all that great to be honest.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    SL would be good is you have an extra awakening gem handy.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    So... Thor Rag, why is he on peoples good list? I have him duped at r1, but he doesn't seem all that great to be honest.
    Once high sig he can be quite good also he has one of the highest pi in the game
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    All I want is sparky
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    It all depends on what you're looking for. A lot of people want Killmonger because of his True Strike for AW and him also being a good AW defender. Others want Iron Man (IW) and/or Wasp because they want difficult defenders for AW. Then there are people like me who are going for Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) because I have both Blade and Ghost Rider......

I have everyone in that crystal as 5* except wasp.

i want to dupe my SL or sparky if possible. I finally got them. They've been my unicorn and i finally got them within a week of each other
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    All I want is sparky

I'll settle for Sparky, KM, IMIW, or maybe Wasp... Not sure on her yet because I haven't heard enough good things.
  • I would love to dupe my killmonger or get IMIW. Wasp is ok but not for me. If only they had included all cinematic characters like Corvus,cap IW and Hulk ragnarok 😔
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    As aFTP I would take a 5 * Void , Blade , Hyperion, or even a Wolverine if I dupe my 5 * Hulkbuster I storm down to Kabam with my burning torches lol
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    edited August 2018
    What ! we'll be getting other than IRON PATRIOT ?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Someone that's good or useful, really want killmonger though and need him so I can pair him with my void and possibly for defense to.
  • tosk7tosk7 Posts: 15
    i really wanna dupe mordo or thor, i don't care about the others

Why would you want to dupe Mordo?
    tosk7 wrote: »

because this game revolves around energy resistance...
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Given my history, I think I'll get killmonger. I just duped his 4* from arena grind.

What I want -

Starky
    IMIW
    Hawkeye
    Ultron
    Killmonger
    Yondu

• Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Woz22 wrote: »
    As aFTP I would take a 5 * Void , Blade , Hyperion, or even a Wolverine if I dupe my 5 * Hulkbuster I storm down to Kabam with my burning torches lol

I really don't understand people hoping to get champions that aren't even available in the crystal. Or one that's not even available as a 5* at all.
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Woz22 wrote: »

I really don't understand people hoping to get champions that aren't even available in the crystal. Or one that's not even available as a 5* at all.

I don't know... With all the bugs and mistakes that Kabam has made I wouldn't be surprised to see a champ that is not in the crystal get pulled. But it most likely wouldn't be Void or Blade, but rather She-Hulk or Kamala Kahn
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I know it's going to be IP, they can't fool me.

However, jokes on them. That will dupe my existing IP and give me an extra 275 6* shards.

Hah!
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Stark spidey would be nice I'll take my iron patriot tho
    tosk7 wrote: »

Prestige maybe?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Goldpool
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Did they say why it’s basic cap and not cap IW?
    Did they say why it’s basic cap and not cap IW?

It's 1 champ per movie. Since we're using IMIW for Infinity War, Cap IW isn't needed.