**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

crystals opening

my dear friends, which is better way to open a crystal, rollup or just press open crystal button.... please answer guys
i need to open my 5* crystal

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t matter
    Personally just pop it less disappointing
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It doesn't matter. You get the same shizz.
    Popping them saves you from the agony of "almost" getting that god tier that rolled to She Hulk.
    I roll them from times to times just for the fun of it, but I cover the bottom side with my finger, so I only see what pops out of the crystal, and not the heroes on the left and on the right of it.
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    It doesn't matter. You get the same shizz.
    Popping them saves you from the agony of "almost" getting that god tier that rolled to She Hulk.
    I roll them from times to times just for the fun of it, but I cover the bottom side with my finger, so I only see what pops out of the crystal, and not the heroes on the left and on the right of it.
    Yep past 2 4 star crystals rolled over Hyperion and Corvus :( that’s why I don’t roll chrysalis
    Crystals*
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I Rolled over a 4* and a 5* Blade in the same day. That's when I decided i`m not curious anymore what I "almost" got :smile: