**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 Star Awakening Gem Use - Killmonger?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
Can someone please explain simply what Killmonger's benefits are besides simply saying true strike and reverberation? How does it actually work and how does it activate? (Not watching a 20 minute Seatin vid)
Got him then as a 4 Star and wondering whether he's worth the gem and the R5.

4 Star Awakening Gem Use - Killmonger? 24 votes

Absolutely he's awesome
70%
Jaqen8Super_Mitch_83HendrossxananabananaPP85TheMarauder53KillerRino19Aleks112358Kobster84AnkalagonnMitchell35crystaldsmithFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDarkQuakeShadowwizzarsPennmabobNoob1980 17 votes
Overhyped don't bother
29%
Spity68Leiva_darkbluebubble100Konstantinos7grLightingrod7SparkyCzTomstar124 7 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u don't consider his synergies here is how he works
    True strike- he gets it when u successfully counter ur opponent while he is recovering from a special attack...u will need practice for this to time ur counters perfectly so that u gain true strike more often than not
    Sp1- gives him charges which make him unstoppable when ur opponent hits into his block
    Sp2- gives him 3 indestructible charges which are consumed everytime he is hit which also includes block hits
    Sp3- massive bleed which can be used once and can inflict a max of 50 bleed stacks for each bleed inflicted on opponent during the fight

Reverberation does damage back to the opponent when killmonger is hit by the opponent..and it activates every few seconds. his awakened ability is more focussed towards defense so if u are planning to attack with him,i.would save the gem for someone else
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Absolutely he's awesome
    I got him from arena in the first round and used a generic AG on him. He gets me a few kills on AWD.

But main purpose I got him was for his True Strike to counter Medusa.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Absolutely he's awesome
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    If u don't consider his synergies here is how he works
    True strike- he gets it when u successfully counter ur opponent while he is recovering from a special attack...u will need practice for this to time ur counters perfectly so that u gain true strike more often than not
    Sp1- gives him charges which make him unstoppable when ur opponent hits into his block
    Sp2- gives him 3 indestructible charges which are consumed everytime he is hit which also includes block hits
    Sp3- massive bleed which can be used once and can inflict a max of 50 bleed stacks for each bleed inflicted on opponent during the fight

Reverberation does damage back to the opponent when killmonger is hit by the opponent..and it activates every few seconds. his awakened ability is more focussed towards defense so if u are planning to attack with him,i.would save the gem for someone else
    Well his awakened ability can give him a good amount of damage

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    It seems like everyone here has a good grasp of KM but they didn't mention his attack increase from being awakened. He gets a modest attack bonus when he has reverberation and true strike active at the same time.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    It's for offensive purposes - apologies I should've specified.
    I see what you mean about the dupe but I got 2 Skill gems, still waiting on Blade and Gwenpool but I've been waiting for 3 years haha sounds like a worthy upgrade then.
    Thanks!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Absolutely he's awesome
    Only needed for defense
    No once max sig gives him a 100% damage boost
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Awaken him or Black Widow?

Or wait for GP, Blade?
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Absolutely he's awesome
    He can make a deadly defender when duped his awakened ability is one of the best imo