**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does summoner appreciation week adequately compensate for recent game issues?

13»

Comments

• Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    No
    Hell no I needed a new iPad since the last one burned.
  • Options
    No
    The compensation will be a 1 star collosus for preventing the contest from whole destruction
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No
    The only reason it doesn't is because they shouldn't even be related. We all know they were planning this even before the recent issues and it's not like it got buffed. It actually got reduced from the last summoner appreciation that had no actual reason besides omg APPRECIATION!
  • Options
    No
    Headroller wrote: »
    Here’s something that is not acceptable-

I’m on vacation with family that week, meaning I can’t recieve this “compensation” appreciation package. Sure I can log on once in a while if service permits it.

One month of issues can’t be summed up in a event you must log into frequently in just one week.

Make it at least two weeks if your going to move forward with this type of comp.

Thanks!

I fully understand and agree, but the laugh machine in me wants to point out that's what bathrooms are for. Dodging family and playing video games 😂
  • Options
    No
    Honestly though, the Gwenpool event is more compensation than this lol. Free 5*s and 4*s all over the place. This... Idk what this is.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Nowhere close to being enough
    https://youtu.be/DZ_-7yZGAN0

Honestly No and I never got to see summoner appreciation month in the past but this guy really puts it in perspective
  • Options
    Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    0 respect and recognition for player wich keep playing that game
  • Options
    Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I don’t understand why they went to a week instead of a month. Took out gold realm. This is horrible in my eyes. I am not an arena grinder but I know many grinders would have made way more than 1K 5* shards in the amount of time the game was near unplayable. Kabam needs to look at accounts and see who grinds arena and compensate accordingly
  • Options
    MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    With the lengthy delay to the start of season 3 - we technically missed out on the rewards we could have earned. I believe the rewards should compensate us for a missed season.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    This is no where near as high as it should be like the arena package no gold bc or units missed out for that month only to help reduce arena alliance quest heals will be used for war but no extra glory but u get loyalty missed loyalty from wars quests if people couldn't do uc they missed the 7500 5 star shards at 2500 6 star shards so where does it state we will get them back from overheating and maintenance no where it's just refills which now are coming in fast every 3 days a refill that's 10 refills a month
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It's good enough
    I was only affected by the server maintenance issues and honestly didn’t lose anything other than maybe a few rounds of milestone grinding. If your phone was 🔥 I could see expecting more but for my situation it’s really not that bad.
  • Options
    No
    Was hoping we could make it to 1k votes before Monday rolled around but guess not. Still have over 400 but these polls don't mean a lot without tons of votes (if they even do then haha). Either way, it looks like the vast majority have a similar opinion.
  • Options
    No
    Hmm. Don't think this thread is bumping up anymore but could be wrong. Might mean 400+ is all the votes we'll see.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    No
    88% of discontent
  • Options
    No
    Pretty clear statement, tho more votes would be nice
  • Options
    No
    #93%
  • Options
    Fulcana666 wrote: »
    I don't care about compensation. Giving me free goodies in the game does not make the game any more playable for me when my phone is overheating every 20 minutes. Started in 19.0, worse in 19.1. I have listed issues in the appropriate thread, which is up to *10 pages* of comments from people who have similar issues. I have also put in a support ticket, which to date has not been answered. To heck with compensation....just fix the game so it doesn't damage my phone and maybe I will keep playing. Clearly, a game is not worth potential damage to my phone.

I’ll keep searching, but could you link that thread please?

I know this thread is old-ish and the event is over now (minus the crystals every 7 hours) and I played through just because... I’d just like to get into the threads with the update issues. I had some pretty bad ones as well, not as bad as needing a new phone but still.

I wonder if the “compensation/appreciation” would go up if players with MAJOR issues threatened a class action... just curious. It’s one thing to “logout” or boycott... whole other ballgame if everyone with a dead iPhone sues for the cost of the replacement (i.e. actual monetary reimbursement).