**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I want to know who the 19 liars are.

Lmao
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

No, that’s not what we’re doing here. I am avidly against the “compensation” and think it is dire, but nobody should be so closed minded to the fact that people could possibly think it’s alright.

Some aren’t affected as much, some don’t care as much. That is fine. I accept people disagreeing with us/me. But don’t just discount them simply because they disagree. They aren’t 19 liars, they just don’t care about the compensation or they don’t feel strongly about it.
  • Player644Player644 Posts: 37
    edited August 2018
    Heck that picture needs to be in every page of this thread, there is no denying it or running away from it. We are NOT appreciated!!
    We are the 93%
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    This so disappointing. It's arguably worse than summoner appreciation last year...and that includes compensation? What in the sweet christmas are you thinking, Kabam?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

No, that’s not what we’re doing here. I am avidly against the “compensation” and think it is dire, but nobody should be so closed minded to the fact that people could possibly think it’s alright.

Some aren’t affected as much, some don’t care as much. That is fine. I accept people disagreeing with us/me. But don’t just discount them simply because they disagree. They aren’t 19 liars, they just don’t care about the compensation or they don’t feel strongly about it.

Agree with you on that. There are players out there who will appreciate the gifts. That's perfectly fine. What Kabam needs to see is that the vast majority are not satisfied and believe that the compensation does not come close to making up for what was lost.
    edited August 2018
    Meme worthy

The pic is more than applicable here this thread is The summoner appreciation thread, clue is in the title....
    edited August 2018
    You can still vote guys does anyone have the link?

Lots of new accounts voted yes, you can click the avatar and see they have 0 posts and 0 activity
    edited August 2018
    DrZola wrote: »
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90157/do-you-feel-appreciated#latest

Linking this here. Should have been merged in this thread anyway.

Dr. Zola

Get voting guys see if we can hit the 99% ;)
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    I feel like this represents the relationship we have with Kabam whenever we the community decide that something wasn't done right and needs changed...

0sq03x0nv5vo.gif

Quoted coz it's about double as bad as that ;)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Broski the poll was "do you feel appreciated" not do you like the compensation.

How is compensation even lumped in with the appreciation.... They aren't the same thing. Also with how much more complex and expensive everything is getting in this damn game they do LESS for us with their "appreciation" 3 weeks less, and then lump it in with the compensation. If you don't see a problem here you are blind, and those 19 people are liars, because unless this is your first day in the game you know for a fact Kabam doesn't care about us as a player base. You can see this with that sickening T5 basic shard offer for $99.99. Just logged in actually and saw a STELLAR offer. 1500 3,4,5* shard plus a whopping 50k gold for 1000 units. You got that right...... For approximately $40 or a lot of arena grinding you don't even get 1 full crystal..... NOT EVEN A 3 STAR. I'm sure there's a method to the madness though. They can do this though, because people will pay, which is even worse.

My mistake about appreciation/compensation. Got them mixed up. My point still stands.

They are not liars because you don’t agree with them. I don’t agree with them, it doesn’t make them a liar. They might feel appreciated. You cannot call them liars because you don’t agree, you are sullying the entire argument against kabam by mistakenly calling people who disagree “liars”. You also devalue your own opinion. I agree with you that kabam don’t appreciate us. I don’t care if someone thinks they do. I think they are wrong, but I don’t think they are liars.

It’s immature to say what you’re saying.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Player644 wrote: »
    Kabam are full of rubbish to put it politely they haven’t kept the promise form 12.0 fiasco to be more transparent with the community what is going on @Kabam Vydious your the only moderator I see who is active what the hell is happening???? We should all contact bill rosemann of marvel games on Twitter this is the only thing that made they change their stance on the 12.0 update what do u all think???

I agree but I don't use Twitter or Facebook is there an email for someone somewhere in the marvel games team?? No idea who to contact here but kabam has been nothing but a long running fiasco. Marvel deserves more than kabam. Strike force is great they are doing a great job at foxnext surely with enough fan pressure we may be able to influence a change in developers or a strong word in their ear that such failures and fan backlash won t be tolerated. Surely marvel can not be happy having kabam as a representative of their brand

What backlash though? is there going to be backlash where it counts? it has to come from hard solid numbers where the game team can say hey this has a real impact on bottom line game play and profits...

Anything else will be forgotten and brushed off into the ether when the next oops comes.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    I think this deserves a buffed 12.0 compensation

Buffed in what way? What specifically would you want buffed?
    I think generic sig stones instead of random
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    And maybe also some shards added in as well
    edited August 2018
    Player644 wrote: »
    Kabam are full of rubbish to put it politely they haven’t kept the promise form 12.0 fiasco to be more transparent with the community what is going on @Kabam Vydious your the only moderator I see who is active what the hell is happening???? We should all contact bill rosemann of marvel games on Twitter this is the only thing that made they change their stance on the 12.0 update what do u all think???

I agree but I don't use Twitter or Facebook is there an email for someone somewhere in the marvel games team?? No idea who to contact here but kabam has been nothing but a long running fiasco. Marvel deserves more than kabam. Strike force is great they are doing a great job at foxnext surely with enough fan pressure we may be able to influence a change in developers or a strong word in their ear that such failures and fan backlash won t be tolerated. Surely marvel can not be happy having kabam as a representative of their brand

What backlash though? is there going to be backlash where it counts? it has to come from hard solid numbers where the game team can say hey this has a real impact on bottom line game play and profits...

Anything else will be forgotten and brushed off into the ether when the next oops comes.

The backlash is the overheating fiasco the constant bugs the constant call for a boycott

There is more backlash over this game than any i have played

Even seatin was not happy in latest YouTube vid and he also has called for a boycott before
    Many many players are jumping to strike force and I'm having so much more fun there

Hence why they are making us grind for "compensation" they are obviously not clocking up enough game hours and it's getting worse
This discussion has been closed.