**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TeeNahNTeeNahN Posts: 28
    Kabam needs to remove dungeons already if it keeps making game lag like this. Everybody is getting stuck at loading screen.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    NCB_pt wrote: »
    The game is broken and dungeon don't start yet. Se couldn't one more time finish Map5x5 because this, this is very stressful for a game we should be actual enjoying.... p0kcle21o2cp.png

If you haven't finished AQ yet you need a new alliance... we finished hours ago because we predicted this :(
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We should be used to this, but every time it happens I still shake my head.
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Just. Plain. Irritating.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    seriously this is the same **** as last time.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    for the love of all things Marvel....please stop adding content and fix this game
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    i found a way around the game freezing. go straight to the alliance menu and go to AQ or AW that way. It let me in, it should work for you too.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    FYI: If you need to launch or access your Alliance Quest, use the button in the alliance menu, above where it shows recent alliance player 3/4/5/6 star champ pulls. (since the fight menu is timing out)
  • Anyone else having issues with the fight screen loading?eztuenluw21o.png
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    You can access AQ and AW from the chat bars.ipm2ddg3e0nz.png
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    bzo9wy56b0w7.png

game broken AF

sorry, can't keep this constructive, you deserve this.

If I was your employee I would have been fired LONG time ago!
  • HordydordyHordydordy Posts: 6
    Same issue here - Need more dependability to accommodate work breaks.

Laammmmeeee
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    edited August 2018
    IMO the game is still suffering from the 19.0 and 19.1 updates. Game-play hasn’t been this bad since back in the days when losing connection was an everyday occurance.
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    I'm trying to load up the game & everything works great but as soon as I click fight it just has that loading icon on screen & doesn't do anything.
    All other options work great. It's just the fight section.wdowq8w3joee.jpg
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    To those who needs to finish aq and aw. You can get into those via alliance -> treasury!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    4246ftyq7etp.png
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Should have known. Dungeons hit and now we can’t fight. Every time I go to fight I get this. Can do everything else but fight. So guess our fighting game is a dead stick. Love the fact that nothing can ever roll out smooth.
  • XepherXepher Posts: 17
    Guys they are working on adding more compensation days, Just relax.
  • You guys are a mobile game come one you should be able to keep this from happening every day 1v13p86tqrz2.png
  • BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
    Members of my alliance and I (as far as I know, likely more than just us) cant load the fight screen, cannot start or continue fights or aq because of it. Anyone else?
  • Thewood1_Thewood1_ Posts: 14
    Now what’s the issue with the game and not being able to get to the fights in arenas Aw aq
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Go to Alliance -> Treasury
    You can access aq and aw there.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Lol seems legit, they couldn't kick off dungeons any better!!! Classic kabam
  • MariaJeanMariaJean Posts: 33
    Same, only Fight tab. All other functions are glitchy and lagged as all hell.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Yeah. As compensation we will be able to buy a 6* at a discount price of USD9,999.99
  • TdmdTdmd Posts: 1
    Same sh..t here.
  • SigmatrionSigmatrion Posts: 13
    I have the same probleem. I cant loud the fight :/
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Extended Maintenance Summoner Appreciation!
This discussion has been closed.