**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 β˜…β˜…
    New Dungeons are awesome!!

Is what I would have said if the game actually worked πŸ˜”
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Summoner Appreciation has started early! Yay!
    /s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    eswmfcygbqcp.jpeg

Threads are merged not deleted so there isnt 100 of the same thing since no one pays attention.
  • QmCQmC Posts: 0
    No one can enter the fight panel, it's loading continuous. Pls fix
  • Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21 β˜…
    Yep, lots of people are experiencing this right now. Not just on the IOS platform. We can't start AQ right now and our AW attach just started, so getting screwed on that timer as well!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not just fight screen any screen for me just got off mail and started just loading
  • I’m experiencing the same issues here. iPhone 7plus
  • Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21 β˜…
    Yep, lots of people are experiencing this right now. Not just on the IOS platform. We can't start AQ right now and our AW attach just started, so getting screwed on that timer as well!
  • When ever I click on the fight button it does nothing but loading it been doing it for a long 10 minutes now and trying to get into war but won’t let me I’ve tried everything from uninstalling to reinstalling reset my phone my WiFi does anybody else have this problems
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, at least is something new, not just the usual "game is down" thread :D
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69 β˜…
    I think it's best to drop the server for about 30 minutes and get back with the solution ready. I'm sad because we will not close AQ today, but I prefer it to fall now than when I start the atack AW here.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 β˜…β˜…
    if you cant get in, i found a way around the game freezing. go straight to the alliance menu and go to AQ that way. Also you can get in through the chats
  • sunnykpsunnykp Posts: 22
    Lol i dont even know why i keep playing this damaged game anymore.. maybe my love for marvel characters is too strong lol
    But kabam sure is making every effort they can to push me away πŸ˜‚
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156 β˜…
    They need to turn off the Dungeons and then the fight menu might work again.
  • WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Yes , you can get to AQ OR AW only by going to chat screen and click the green tab at top right that says continue or join now
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340 β˜…
    DaddyD wrote: Β»
    Can’t even get to the fight screen.

*MOD EDIT* We are investigating this issue right now and will update when we have more info.

War is about to start.. Placements r yet to be done. This nonsense had to happen right now!! What on earth is ur company upto!! Since u r coming up with appreciation week, you want to push all the bugs now as a package? Extend the timers as per the down time. I have to sacrifice my sleep coz of this bull ****

Try this, it works.
    As a reminder, we aren't removing threads from the forums but simply merging them into the same topic so we aren't continuously spamming about the same matter. Our teams are aware of the issue when selecting the fight tab are working to get it resolved. At the moment if you need to access AW/AQ you can do so as suggested by your fellow players in selecting the Alliance Menu and choosing the option from there.
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31 β˜…
    Fight tab not working....but the unit store is still open. Lol. Wierd.
  • WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20 β˜…
  • saptarshisaptarshi Posts: 5 β˜…
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Lol! You guys can save the server space from using this same lame reply all the time! You know what, start recruiting better fellows at work who, knows how to handle the game development!
    I'll rather challenge you guys to run the game glitch free for one hour atleast, let alone a day or a month!
  • itskannanitskannan Posts: 7 β˜…
    Whenever i try to get into the fight tab,it just keeps on loading and never shows up.I've tried many times by now and have given up.People have been facing this issue in both iOS and Android Devices.Such a waste of Quest Energy
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Wow deleted already.

Kabam, if you acted like this in a corporate environment your company would go bust.

You must have a completely ineffective release management process and never seem to learn from your mistakes, if you did you wouldn’t keep breaking the game with every bit of new content.

No doubt this will be deleted because truth hurts and all your concerned about is fleecing your player base, rather than solving the problems you have.

Well said
  • Just when you think it couldn’t get worse.

Oh wait never mind.
    At the moment if you need to access AW/AQ you can do so as suggested by your fellow players in selecting the Alliance Menu and choosing the option from there.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    cobdkork1xsq.png
    The revolution has begun. It’s the boot for you.
  • When I click onto the fight tab, it wont load. It isnt my connection, as I turned my internet off and then back on, and my alliance has the problem, too. This made me miss AQ and we didn't get to finish. Please help.
    At the moment if you need to access AW/AQ you can do so as suggested by your fellow players in selecting the Alliance Menu and choosing the option from there.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Truly, every bit of new content breaks the game. New champs, synergies, game modes, releases.
    Absolutely every bit of new content, game logic or mechanics causes issues. I am sure iPhone owners have a whole new perspective on term β€œhot fix” lol
  • Dark_lLordlDark_lLordl Posts: 3 β˜…
    The fight menu is not openening and keeps loading. Everything else is fine.
This discussion has been closed.