**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    It works now, everyone calm down and go enjoy dungeons
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    Been a few months since last dungeons event, good to see kabam worked out the bugs and has it running like a well oiled machine. If that machine was made by the acme company. Beep beep
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Fight screen won't load.... lost boosts now so mad Laban need to sort their **** out
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We not only play the game, we discover the work-arounds. #LoveForMarvel
  • Pooly21Pooly21 Posts: 7
    Give up with this game they take money off you then you go around the rekin and don’t get it back and game constantly crashes.
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Kabam *
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    it works now cus they took out dungeons.......

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    Guys game down is destroying my grind in T4CC and in event quest i had almost all boost to complete act 4 .....What the hell is going on...........don't u guys test these changes before bringing them to us ..........or are these stuff tested directly on us
    ................really frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ....just stick to normal schedule if you cant do something etraordinary
  • Deejay16Deejay16 Posts: 10
    Still down. What a dumpster fire of a mess this game is.
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    Can't access any content through the fight tab. My alliance members are experiencing the same thing. We are still able to get into AQ/AW through the alliance tab, but not the fight tab.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Compensation for missed T4A arena time?

Still have plenty of time to complete it.

How so? Game still isn't working for me. I can access AQ and AW but not arena. I also have a real life outside of this dumpster fire of a game and I can only play at certain times. When the game is down during those times I expect to be compensated for any in game currencies I used to gain access to an arena that I now can't.
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    Compensations hoooray....
  • AqiylAqiyl Posts: 5
    Kabam,
    I think it's time to forget new content and have the primary focus on fixing outages. I would be happy without new content for a month or maybe longer if the game stayed up consistently. The outages make you not want the new content because you know what happens next... Outages! Anybody else feel the same way?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    You are 19 kabam! On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the most incompetent a company can be. You are definitely 19. Friends
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80
    Infinity dungeons are not available
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    It’s an additional Summoner Appreciation perk.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Not just cant log to fights now phone galaxy s9 getting really hot in just minutes of being log to game smh
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80
    Yeah right fat chance of that
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    This is karma. They gave little thought to compensation now when the game is down people can't spend in game so they lose out
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    They are shutting down any hype we have for Infinity dungeons
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    This is such a screw up they aren't even flagging our I'll tempered post. Lol
  • GhgGhg Posts: 6
    You must be so thankful for the whales keeping you afloat as a company. This is why I quit spending a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.