**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Should I use My 4* Generic Awakening Gen on?

Hoping to get act 4 100% during Summiner Appreciation Week and wanted to know who to use the 4* awakening gem on.

Who Should I use My 4* Generic Awakening Gen on? 46 votes

Domino
50%
FinlynndguardianbelikovOllyoxenfreeAxeCopFireadqqedfyvrThedrgarbonzowitzStark78AlfabuttersSpider1man11111SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverDRTORafikiiJulius_SeizureMitchell35KngSpcJayCeeFlyingPigsFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 23 votes
Massacre
4%
Spity68Foxhero007 2 votes
Stark Spidey
30%
CapWW2buffajrSandeepSAtlantabrave3TKS87NamelezLrrrrChris1212123s0m30neAvengers320BlakeTheGreatMaRvEl_MoNsTeRTivjyotSparkyCz 14 votes
Killmonger
15%
Mets17BapoiKobster84ItsTheBroskiDarkQuaketosk7Chobo9 7 votes

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Killmonger
    I just threw away my vote. None of those champions need to be awakened to be good. If I were you I'd save it for Medusa or AA or Dr Voodoo who would really need it. If not then either Domino or Stark Spidey, good luck.
  • Domino
    Use it on Scarlet Witch. She doesn't come any higher than a 4* and hits like a 5* at 4/55 when maxed out
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    none
  • Domino
    If you’re absolutely itching to use it, Domino or Sparky. But I agree with the above statement, save for Voodoo, Medusa, or AA.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    keep it!
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Killmonger
    Kill Monger has one of the best awakened ability and is deadly for war defence
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Killmonger is not as good as Domino on Defense. anyways, Save it. Don't ever use a generic on a defender. This is a game changer. So use it most wisely.