**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only one 5* dungeon crystal across all three events?

I totaled up the rewards, and it looks like it takes 27 days of full rewards to get one 5* crystal, and this runs for 14 days, three times. Am I doing the math right?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I hope not
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    You ate my friend. They copped to it in a thread already. 1 5* for 6 weeks
  • Soowoo456Soowoo456 Posts: 28
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    You ate my friend. They copped to it in a thread already. 1 5* for 6 weeks

U referring to dungeons?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yep, all that effort everyday for 2 weeks and then doing it again another 2 times (3 total iterations of 2 week periods) for most like a colossus.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    But also u get iso to becasse it Not only a basice 5 Star. So it alot better this time. And dont fell Bourn out just luck at it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    But also u get iso to becasse it Not only a basice 5 Star. So it alot better this time. And dont fell Bourn out just luck at it

It's much faster this time and with a full 5* champ it's arguably better. I got essentially sig stones the last time for my efforts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Gamer wrote: »

It's much faster this time and with a full 5* champ it's arguably better. I got essentially sig stones the last time for my efforts.

Agreed. Plus, the Artifacts carry over, so we will have less work for the next iteration.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's not a lot of effort to get the milestones it takes 9 fights if you are fighting the boss for all 3 rounds of lvl7 dungeon
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    I cant find the crystal, where is IT?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Alzkabet wrote: »
    I cant find the crystal, where is IT?

Not out yet, should be out soon(TM)
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Btw a note that artifacts amd dungeons will probably continue to be available even after that they want to try the new system, get feedback and make changes accordingly. They have given ETA of only the next 2 for now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Here’s some feedback: make the dungeon prize actual shards. Not artifacts. It would be more enticing if I knew that 3-4 rooms of D6/7 could net me enough 5* shards to top off a crystal. Surely, they’ve made some sort of conversion in house that X artifacts is equivalent to Y shards. The additional currency creates more clutter in game.

Dr. Zola
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    It looks like another mode in attempt to sell more of the extremely expensive aq/aw pots
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Here are my thoughts on the current setup for dungeons. I really don't enjoy running dungeons on a daily basis only to earn 1030 artifacts. The fact that the last milestone is just over what the 2nd room in D7 awards you is just plain stupid. Comparing it to the time commitment for the first iteration of dungeons, the only real difference is that you have to run 1 less room in D7 each day for way less artifacts. Not a great trade off if I'm being completely honest.

My biggest complaint is that it just isn't efficient. If I enter D7 and run two rooms but I'm still short of the milestones, then I have two options. Run one more room in D7 to hit roughly 6500 points, or find another partner to run 1 room in D6. Honestly I feel the hassle of finding another friend to run 1 room in D6 is not worth it, so most will run another room in D7 and hit 6500 points which is a complete waste since milestones end at 3750.

It kinda feels like this really wasn't thought out all that well seeing as their goal was to make it less time consuming for us. They have essentially cut rewards in half all for the cost of running one less room in D7. So we still end up spending 20-30 minutes a day in dungeons whereas before it was maybe 25-35 minutes for way more artifacts. Personally I would take the old dungeons over these solely because I feel like my time was much better used on the older ones. I would gladly spend 5 more minutes in D7 to get 2x the rewards.

There still may be hope however. One of the future iterations of dungeons will be a 3 day event rather than every day. This is the one that has the most hope for me because I will be able to run D7 to efficiently gain points towards the milestones. If the milestones are 3*3750 = 11250, then running 4 rooms in D7 will award you roughly 9500 points towards that goal. In the end I think that the 3 day dungeons will be a much more efficient use of our time which feels a whole lot better than the daily grind.