**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons : Are you gonna play ??

Dungeons : Are you gonna play ?? 142 votes

Yes
43%
GroundedWisdomGamerShrimkinsAlfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Swe_wolfisTimone147TheManMythLegendhephaestusGambl0rSpeedbumpCaptain_HeroGrafikdevFoxhero007Darkrider051haunted_memoryFingfangfoomfanesStark78AlfaAnonymous346 62 votes
No
56%
BigDaddyJoeThe_OneDarkstar4387mostlyharmlessnHurricaneWarningSpity68MayhemSmokingSurferAce_03FabiusBRVTA92HotCarlosTendersquadJadedJohan66777Pcc880AppleisgodSMRkaphillgreenTaimurKhan 80 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    Nope theyre just as tedious as arena
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Maybe, just to understand how it works since I was not playing when it was first implemented.

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ll give it a try to see what’s been changed but I’m not hopeful.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I actually enjoy them, personally.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yes
    I like playing them so yeah I’ll be giving them a go.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    No
    I wouldn't mind playing, but I usually can't play for more than 5-10 minutes without needing to adult again. Last time I played I kept wanting to pause. Lol That didn't work well for most of my Alliance mates so I can probably live without dungeons
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    No
    I don’t have time for them.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. It takes 10 minutes to get all the points so why not? Never know, could end up with a good champ out of it.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes
    I need the gold
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    The onky reason i played dungeon before is the prize. Now since the prize is just.. ya you know,, so no. Dungeon is so boring
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I really hate the grind... But, having a 10% shot at Blade is too tempting, I'm going to have to run them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No
    I gave it a few tries yesterday because they said they made changes that make it better, but none of those changes actually did anything that excites me. I actually hated doing dungeons more than I hate grinding arena.

If they end up doing a dungeon day again (with the boosted rewards based on prestige), then I will go back in and grind all the milestones. That was literally the only day worth grinding dungeons IMO.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i will on some extra free time. but not every day.
  • Yes
    They are easy and take 15 minutes to reach all milestones.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    No
    Had a test run, still sucks. Probably after seeing crystals I'll dare completing these milestones but zero interest. :(
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yes
    GlueNoClue wrote: »
    Had a test run, still sucks. Probably after seeing crystals I'll dare completing these milestones but zero interest. :(

Probably best to start now if you plan to open any of the dungeon crystals... It will take you almost 27 days to collect enough for 1 5* crystal. I believe that they are worth it in the long run because you will have the opportunity to open a crystal with 10% chance at the specific champion you want. We rarely get those odds with the number of new champs being added so I would take that opportunity if I were you.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Maybe one or two for fun but I find them tedious and annoying. Wont be doing them daily thats for sure. F that.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    No. I just saw a youtube video and not even the chat bug was fixed in half a year.
    If you cannot communicate with the partner on voice or in another way there's no way to have a simple positive dungeon run.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Imagine doing a 5* featured arena for someone like yondu ~ 25 million points. I have never done a grind like this so this is all hypothetical - One match takes a minute (Android), A million points will take about 30 min of grind for someone with stacked roster of 5 stars.

That's -
    (25,000,000/1,000,000)*0.5 hours = 12.5 hours of grind to get the champ.

For Dungeons, I'd say it will take the same person about 20 minutes (9 hard fights) in Room 7, over 3 months for 2 weeks (14 days) which comes to -
    0.33 * 14 * 3 = 13.86 hours

I think the numbers are comparable, given the 13.86 hours will give you 1.6 times a 5* crystal. Effectively, you can get 3 crystals in ~28 hours. The problem is timeframe, those 3 crystals will take about 4 months.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Imagine doing a 5* featured arena for someone like yondu ~ 25 million points. I have never done a grind like this so this is all hypothetical - One match takes a minute (Android), A million points will take about 30 min of grind for someone with stacked roster of 5 stars.

That's -
    (25,000,000/1,000,000)*0.5 hours = 12.5 hours of grind to get the champ.

For Dungeons, I'd say it will take the same person about 20 minutes (9 hard fights) in Room 7, over 3 months for 2 weeks (14 days) which comes to -
    0.33 * 14 * 3 = 13.86 hours

I think the numbers are comparable, given the 13.86 hours will give you 1.6 times a 5* crystal. Effectively, you can get 3 crystals in ~28 hours. The problem is timeframe, those 3 crystals will take about 4 months.

I made a mistake here, the 5* crystal can be had in 2 months, so the time should be -

0.33 * 14 * 2 = 9.24 hours

Thats still a better reward than the arena grind.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    No
    Nope. Tedious and poor rewards for the effort
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Yes
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I really hate the grind... But, having a 10% shot at Blade is too tempting, I'm going to have to run them.

This. I don't have time for arenas so this is going to be the next best thing for me. It's more fun as well. I look forward to building a team of friends that don't suck at it and doing it regularly in hopes of getting Blade because it does not appear that I will get him any other way. (I can't seem to pull anything but IP from any of the 5* crystals.)
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes
    Ugh. Yes, I have. And I regretted it. Apparently, “I’ll take the right side” actually means “let’s both take the left side”. It feels like a grind that’s made more of a chore due to trolls/remedial readers.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    No
    hardly played them the first time ...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope.

It appears my 300k account with a dozen 5* will progress too quickly if I have access to 5* crystals from the rewards so I won't spent any time at all going after a 4*.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Not really
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    No
    Nope to much grind for to little rewards.... 9k dungeon shard things for a 4* NO THANKS KABAM