**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a new alliance!

Hey fellow summoners!

Currently sitting in a 4.5 mil alliance and progression has slowed down for me. I'm looking to join a higher alliance (Ideally maybe a 8-10 mil alliance) to help me grow faster and a place where I could lend my assistance.

My stats:
- 176K PI
- Prestige: 3444
- Level 54
- Currently have completed: ROL, Full exploration on act 5.1, Bautista's challenge, and Road to the labrynith
- I would like to consider myself a boss killer as I have a rank 5 star lord and can get high hit combos easily against AQ mini bosses/boss and AW mini bosses/boss
- Experience with Map 5, to be honest never done map 6, but did my research and I should be able to handle it well

Cons:
- I don't use line as I don't think it is needed, I am on the game pretty frequently (unless I'm asleep of course) and if I don't see something that requires my immediate assistence an in game message will work.

Alright I do seem low compared to other options, but trust me, I can hold my weight in AQ and AW as well as putting points up for events: Arena, Complition, SA, etc. I'll grow quickly with the alliance! If you're still skeptical give me a chance, you won't be disappointed. Eager to get to work and meet you as soon as possible! Thank you for your time!

Still have questions? Reply to this thread or contact me in game. IGN: myPUNCAKE

Comments

• Hans_broloHans_brolo Posts: 17
    Good luck getting into what you're looking for without line.
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Yeah bud you need line app
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Yeah figured so, might get it in the future but not at the moment. Just got hope an alliance takes a chance on me
  • Jase26Jase26 Posts: 7
    I might be able to help... look me up in game and if you'd like ask to speak with our leader... I have open friend spots so feel free to add me
  • ParindaParinda Posts: 15
    I would like to recruit you. We don't use Line. Only need an active player. Join [AoELT] Agents of E.L.I.T.E
  • We use Discord (much more robust than LINE), and are forming a minor league alliance for our main 7.5m one. Hit me up -- IGN is the same.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Not using Line is one thing, but finding a decent, organized alliance without a second app for communicating with each other won't happen. There's WeChat, Facebook, Discord, WhatsApp, WeChat and all other sort of apps alliances use. I personally prefer Line app because I use it for MCoC only, where as with other apps, if I mute my WhatsApp I might miss important real life stuff.