**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons : Are you gonna play ??

Dungeons : Are you gonna play ?? 142 votes

Yes
43%
GroundedWisdomGamerShrimkinsAlfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Swe_wolfisTimone147TheManMythLegendhephaestusGambl0rSpeedbumpCaptain_HeroGrafikdevFoxhero007Darkrider051haunted_memoryFingfangfoomfanesStark78AlfaAnonymous346 62 votes
No
56%
BigDaddyJoeThe_OneDarkstar4387mostlyharmlessnHurricaneWarningSpity68MayhemSmokingSurferAce_03FabiusBRVTA92HotCarlosTendersquadJadedJohan66777Pcc880AppleisgodSMRkaphillgreenTaimurKhan 80 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    Nope theyre just as tedious as arena
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Maybe, just to understand how it works since I was not playing when it was first implemented.

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ll give it a try to see what’s been changed but I’m not hopeful.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I actually enjoy them, personally.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yes
    I like playing them so yeah I’ll be giving them a go.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    No
    I wouldn't mind playing, but I usually can't play for more than 5-10 minutes without needing to adult again. Last time I played I kept wanting to pause. Lol That didn't work well for most of my Alliance mates so I can probably live without dungeons
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    No
    I don’t have time for them.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. It takes 10 minutes to get all the points so why not? Never know, could end up with a good champ out of it.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes
    I need the gold
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    The onky reason i played dungeon before is the prize. Now since the prize is just.. ya you know,, so no. Dungeon is so boring
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I really hate the grind... But, having a 10% shot at Blade is too tempting, I'm going to have to run them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No
    I gave it a few tries yesterday because they said they made changes that make it better, but none of those changes actually did anything that excites me. I actually hated doing dungeons more than I hate grinding arena.

If they end up doing a dungeon day again (with the boosted rewards based on prestige), then I will go back in and grind all the milestones. That was literally the only day worth grinding dungeons IMO.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i will on some extra free time. but not every day.
  • Yes
    They are easy and take 15 minutes to reach all milestones.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    No
    Had a test run, still sucks. Probably after seeing crystals I'll dare completing these milestones but zero interest. :(
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yes
    GlueNoClue wrote: »
    Had a test run, still sucks. Probably after seeing crystals I'll dare completing these milestones but zero interest. :(

Probably best to start now if you plan to open any of the dungeon crystals... It will take you almost 27 days to collect enough for 1 5* crystal. I believe that they are worth it in the long run because you will have the opportunity to open a crystal with 10% chance at the specific champion you want. We rarely get those odds with the number of new champs being added so I would take that opportunity if I were you.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Maybe one or two for fun but I find them tedious and annoying. Wont be doing them daily thats for sure. F that.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    No
    No. I just saw a youtube video and not even the chat bug was fixed in half a year.
    If you cannot communicate with the partner on voice or in another way there's no way to have a simple positive dungeon run.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Imagine doing a 5* featured arena for someone like yondu ~ 25 million points. I have never done a grind like this so this is all hypothetical - One match takes a minute (Android), A million points will take about 30 min of grind for someone with stacked roster of 5 stars.

That's -
    (25,000,000/1,000,000)*0.5 hours = 12.5 hours of grind to get the champ.

For Dungeons, I'd say it will take the same person about 20 minutes (9 hard fights) in Room 7, over 3 months for 2 weeks (14 days) which comes to -
    0.33 * 14 * 3 = 13.86 hours

I think the numbers are comparable, given the 13.86 hours will give you 1.6 times a 5* crystal. Effectively, you can get 3 crystals in ~28 hours. The problem is timeframe, those 3 crystals will take about 4 months.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Imagine doing a 5* featured arena for someone like yondu ~ 25 million points. I have never done a grind like this so this is all hypothetical - One match takes a minute (Android), A million points will take about 30 min of grind for someone with stacked roster of 5 stars.

That's -
    (25,000,000/1,000,000)*0.5 hours = 12.5 hours of grind to get the champ.

For Dungeons, I'd say it will take the same person about 20 minutes (9 hard fights) in Room 7, over 3 months for 2 weeks (14 days) which comes to -
    0.33 * 14 * 3 = 13.86 hours

I think the numbers are comparable, given the 13.86 hours will give you 1.6 times a 5* crystal. Effectively, you can get 3 crystals in ~28 hours. The problem is timeframe, those 3 crystals will take about 4 months.

I made a mistake here, the 5* crystal can be had in 2 months, so the time should be -

0.33 * 14 * 2 = 9.24 hours

Thats still a better reward than the arena grind.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    No
    Nope. Tedious and poor rewards for the effort
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Yes
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I really hate the grind... But, having a 10% shot at Blade is too tempting, I'm going to have to run them.

This. I don't have time for arenas so this is going to be the next best thing for me. It's more fun as well. I look forward to building a team of friends that don't suck at it and doing it regularly in hopes of getting Blade because it does not appear that I will get him any other way. (I can't seem to pull anything but IP from any of the 5* crystals.)
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes
    Ugh. Yes, I have. And I regretted it. Apparently, “I’ll take the right side” actually means “let’s both take the left side”. It feels like a grind that’s made more of a chore due to trolls/remedial readers.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    No
    hardly played them the first time ...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope.

It appears my 300k account with a dozen 5* will progress too quickly if I have access to 5* crystals from the rewards so I won't spent any time at all going after a 4*.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Not really
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    No
    Nope to much grind for to little rewards.... 9k dungeon shard things for a 4* NO THANKS KABAM