**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dead Beat Dungeon Players

hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Last night I got paired in a dungeon with an idiot who never communicated a word, just went charging in, and was dead by room 2. I went ahead and took down the boss with the link still up and hit the option to conclude the dungeon but I guess the idiot just walked away or something once he was dead and never picked any options. I was forced to sit there for the remainder of the dungeon (Over 10 minutes.) before I could move on to another dungeon. Is there any way around this? I saw how to leave the lobby or whatever it's called but that didn't end that particular dungeon to allow me to move onto another. It seems like, if a player wants to leave a dungeon party, they should be able to do so without the consent / agreement of the other player. One player should not have the ability to hold captive another against their will.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    I thought there was a new early exit option for such cases.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I thought so as well but couldn't find it.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    You have to use the red door on bottom right. Like leaving a regular quest.
    Thanks I'll try that next time. I still get the rewards?
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    You get half the rewards I believe.
    Same rewards as you get for not finishing the room. Doesn’t matter if you stay or leave. 👍
    Thank you @JC_
    Not a problem!! 👍👍 I was very happy with the new feature, it was so annoying getting trapped.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    That’s so frustrating, i feel your pain....I’ll never use global chat for a dungeon partner again.....
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I only use the dungeon with people in my alliance, I don't have time for randoms with the [dungeon match system]
  • I had to waste 6 champions last night due ppl dying at room 3, I’m like OK, good thing 4* have a 24 hour cooldown..
    I'd prefer just my ally but we can never seem to be on at the same times. So I'm trying to build a small network of reliable dungeon-mates to increase my odds long-term. I've found one or two so far. Some PITA now for bigger rewards consistently long-term.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s actions like you describe, that have made me refuse to participate in dungeons.