**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we get a free venom when the venom movie comes out?

As you know when a marvel movie comes out they sometimes give us a 2 star champion to celebrate.
Should we get one or not?

Should we get a free venom when the venom movie comes out? 72 votes

Yes, we should get the free Venom.
22%
StefffRavenrob_33Darkrider05Anonymous346JmanbaldySavio444GamerTSociopathKobster84XxOriginalxX_Chaos_LoctiteSuperGlueDankosaurusRabdiJulleBendude1000 16 votes
No venom is too good.
12%
TendersquadFlareDogevinniegainzCupidAtlantabrave3PaytoPlayRocapV1PER1987Naeem_25 9 votes
I really don't care
65%
ArcDeAngelusDL864DrZolaBitterSteelFrostyThatsausageAppleisgodGAM3RGUYdeadcrimenebSungjR4GEbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenM1k0rinNemesis666Hammerbro_64Siavash_sepDuke_Silver 47 votes

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I really don't care
    Why?
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No venom is too good.
    Venom is terrible. We need an updated version for the movie that doesn't suck as much as Carnage.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No venom is too good.
    You can have mine he is borderline better than KK
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I really don't care
    I have him as a 5*. I really don’t need it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I really don't care
    Already got the 2* from the Spidey event
  • Better question is: should we finally get a buff to Carnage when the Venom movie comes out. He was flawed upon release and it’s been more than a year now. There are lots of ways he could be improved to be the kind of attacker he was meant to be.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    “No, venom is too good” HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa. I say just give it because i like getting those free two stars for movies. When they aren’t Ant-Man
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I really don't care
    I would like a good Venom, not a free one.

Dr. Zola
  • Bendude1000Bendude1000 Posts: 18
    yes
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I really don't care
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would like a good Venom, not a free one.

Dr. Zola

Looks like this thread may have gotten necro-bumped, but let me take the opportunity to say thanks to the team for the good Venom. It’s not often I’ve gotten precisely what I asked for.

Dr. Zola