**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    Still no update?
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Wow. No response at all.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Kabam screwed the pooch on yet another round of aq & still can’t come up with a contingency plan for these frequent errors & simply let the community know what it is. Absolutely pathetic & inexcusable. This should’ve been a no brainer... restart the round. Instead they stick their collective head in the sand like it didn’t happen.
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    I guess they all had the weekend off
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I am holding out hope that they just want to wait to announce they will give peak / rank rewards of last week until like day5 of AQ is underway. This would prevent people from skipping down to lower map and still earn same rewards. That being said, I am probably being a bit naive
  • MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    They could at least make alliance brawl last more than 24 hours since there is only one per cycle and they have the bug that keeps you from joining.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I care about peak / rank rewards first since that should be easier for them to address (e.g. repeat last weeks rewards). Alliance brawl they would have to look through and determine who was able to complete and who wasn’t and send rewards to those who didn’t which may take longer.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Here as well. Some moderator you can explain how will we compensate? Did here 100% in every day and we are still with the prestige initial. We want to the awards correct according to the prestige correct.
  • Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    I feel like at this point there should be some kind of announcement for compensation for the uneven playing field that was created by some alliances missing day one. Even if the announcement was something simple as everyone will be issued the previous weeks rewards that would be acceptable. Not properly communicating when you clearly make a mistake creates an unhealthy relationship between the company and the consumer. I just want the best possible for the game long term and I hope that there can be an improved relationship with the player base. For you to issue rewards that make things right and promptly addressing the issue goes far in developing a less hostile environment on these types of threads.
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    Our prestige and end points score is going to be absolutely ****. Thanks kabam you had better sort this out!!!!
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    I thought they might acknowledge this issue by Monday. Not sure why I was thinking that. Prestige hasn’t changed. Aq points are all wrong. Silence from the company is absolutely unexceptable. Way to go Kabam! Keep up the fine work. Just ignore everybody and their concerns.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit at this point any answer is better than nothing. If the point of mods isn’t to do handle these things then I’m not sure what the point in having all of you on here is. All of you ignoring problems is only compounding them & shows a total lack of respect for the community.
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Would be great to move away from this whole "Kabam vs The Community" mentality. Even basic communication would be a step in the right direction in changing that mindset and making all these technical bugs and oversights a bit more palatable. Doesn't take a lot of effort to interact on the forum. Not really sure why there even is a forum tbh if it's not being used to communicate.
    It seems like the only communication they like is when it’s positive. I’m abosilitely appalled by the sheer lack of communication about this issue here. We are now about to enter day 5 and there has been no word on the issue since it happened on day 1.
    Now I’m no expert, nor am I a mod, but my guess is whatever had us booted out of the map was linked to the 24 hour alliance questing daily event and once that timer ran out, with an hour to go on day 1, those affected were able to join.
    Of course that’s only speculation. And even if the mods couldn’t figure that out, or anything for that matter- good practice (yes that’s a noun because alas that’s your role) would be to keep lines of communication open, even if that news isn’t good.
    We are all human and we understand games will have problems but simply ignoring a problem and hoping it goes away shows your absolute lack of respect
    You are currently giving your paying customers. Please don’t act surprised when you see your supporter base continue to drop when you act so poorly when simply keeping lines of communication active.
    Their mentaility is simple, the summoner appreciation event is coming, we will just stay quiet and they’ll forget about it. Well, guess what I won’t!
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    edited August 2018
    I can't join the current AQ to do our last fights. It's not just new AQs, but undergoing as well. Will probably miss the 100% and even Dorms kill.

I tap on the "Fight" option at the menu and it simply leaves me on the Spinning icon on the bottom right... nothing happens
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    5xwdj2kznkt1.gif
    Would have been nice to have a quick communication on how to proceed after the day 1 lockout. We burned through resources doing map 5 anyways. But was it worth it, we likely won't get the glory we were hoping for
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We don't have any new info to share at this time about this situation with Alliance Quest. We will keep you updated when there's anything to share. Thanks!

The fact that they don’t have new info to share says more about this game than a mod ever could.
    Vincew80 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We don't have any new info to share at this time about this situation with Alliance Quest. We will keep you updated when there's anything to share. Thanks!

The fact that they don’t have new info to share says more about this game than a mod ever could.

What’s the point though. They know we all got screwed and they don’t care to explain any of it. There was no explanation last time, just play normal they says. They make **** offers for whales and they get paid the rest of us can just bugger off in their minds. There’s obvious game issues, even the youtubers are quitting alliances and war play, it’s just a sad state of the game. They can’t even admit there’s still a problem with AQ.
  • bowermacbowermac Posts: 8
    I have mates in alliance that are in AQ, but can't fight... multiple members have tried to reinstall the game to no resolution. Gonna cost us completion...
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    Last day of AQ. Prestige -> Final points -> Ranking are messed up. People didn't get all rewards they usually get.
    4 days since it happened. How is it possible there is no update on this issue?
  • Seriously sounds like they are sweeping under rug... Awesome. Missed peak milestones, missed boosts from 24 hour event, messed up rank rewards ... just issue last weeks peak milestones / rank rewards to fix most of issue
    Seriously sounds like they are sweeping under rug... Awesome. Missed peak milestones, missed boosts from 24 hour event, messed up rank rewards ... just issue last weeks peak milestones / rank rewards to fix most of issue

That wouldn’t surprise me. But I still find it very irritating. Just tell us what the plan is. People do aq for ez resources, not to get dicked around.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    So we are ending this AQ session 16 million points behind our normal placing. We will miss out on the 120mill and 130mill peak milestones , will probably drop our ally out of the 251-500 bracket which means we lose 500 t2alpha fragments plus a full t4cc. How is this acceptable???????????????
    We are also about 20m points below our typical, due to being locked out day 1 and the prestige bug. Losing a lot of rewards. Week was a waste from the beginning.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Can we please have an update? It's been FIVE FULL DAYS. Like many other alliances we missed out on 20+ million points, which translates to missed peak milestones and lowered rank rewards. You've had plenty of time to figure out the solution to this problem.

It's really an easy fix, give everyone full peak milestones and revert back to last weeks rank rewards (or give everyone top rank rewards which we know you'll never do).
  • Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    Just waiting not so patiently hoping for an answer so we don’t have to hastily contact apple/Marvel letting them know about how your game is a black mark on them due to poor customer interaction.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    They just want to sweep this under the rug and not deal with anyone who was effected by this problem