**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is my roster?

sm7sclukh2la.png
nthy5zvwouy9.png
5cr9xolr8zqb.png
kf7we4mrrey5.png

Comments

• Options
    BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    where are the 5 and 6 stars?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Not the best, but I've seen worse (Ex. My account :cry: )
    I wish I was joking.

I'd suggest trying to rank up either cap IW or WWII, AA (Try to dupe him), Voodoo (Try to dupe him too), Hawkeye, and Rulk. Those are your best looking champs do far.

You could also focus on YJ, MODOK, and NC for AW defense. YJ and MODOK for sp1 unblockable nodes, and NC because he's the only character the AI somehow know how to use.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Man you have great roaster. Just rank that ghulk and hawkeye up. Pretty great offence and defence tiers. Grind isos and cats and use seatin guide for choosing attackers and defenders. You will be unstoppable.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Pretty good imo if you are looking for an ally to get some t4bc and keep up ranking hit me up in game or via groupme Rodstein is the name
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Hood, Iceman, and GR. Oh yeah! Great utility. Learn to use GR!!!!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s not spectacular, but it’s good, especially the 4* Iceman and Gwenpool. I’d suggest leveling up RagnaHulk next, then Dormammu. Then (in no specific order) Infinity Cap. America, Mephisto, M.O.D.O.K., Hawkeye, and Star Lord if you awaken him.
  • Options
    exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    I dupped my iw cap and modok and I'm 9k away from a cosic r5 hope venom buff is good.