**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• It's been a long time since we got a 5* hero crystal. We want it for a better future
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    I m agree with that,maybe with all these bugs and lags they trying to reduce players base because their servers can’t handle the huge Amont of players anymore,that pretty sad from a game.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Does anyone know the amount each package contains me personally it will depends becuz if the questing only has 5 refills but the aq and aw have 2 big team revives imma go for aq or aw just cuz they cost more units js is each package gonna be equal cost wise that where be what i choose from
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ace_03 wrote: »

You mean the same MCOC podcast that got so downvoted they never posted links in reddit ever again?

We don't post each episode to reddit just like every other content creator doesn't post each of their videos they make to reddit...everyone's OC gets downvoted (welcome to reddit), we only posted the first few to get the word out.

As for your other comments, I don't think we try to speak for everyone...I sure don't because I know I'm not in the majority when it comes to progression AND my views towards spending. I just tell it like I see it *shrugs*
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Suede wrote: »
    The lack of response is bizarre. 700 complaints posted on their own forum and complete silence.

Whats the plan, do nothing and hope the problem will just magically disapear? I’m genuinely curious to know.

Well apparently people keep spending, cause I see a thread on the new Korg bundle that people have bought...

Well those that are spending are saying they are ok with the current situation and state of the game....

This discussion has been closed.