**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• Kian52tKian52t Posts: 4
    So far I have all the champs/ characters that the game requires, I just hope that I will still own the week 5 characters that will be needed to continue playing ..
    **I mean for the 4th week..
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Cassy wrote: »
    Wednesday 19.oo Middle European Summer Time (MEST)
    What is PDT meant for?

Pacific Daylight Time (West Coast US/Canada)
    edited August 2018
    New Game, New Twist
  • Week 4 quest start Wednesday 10am PST/1pm EST
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    You can literally spend 30 minutes doing quickmatch to get the needed champions.
    30 minutes should be enough for maybe 20 crystals. Read the announcement properly before calling them unfair
  • Hello

• SwazoeSwazoe Posts: 10
    Yeah? Then why I spent all day only getting duplicates of champions I already had and almost none that I needed? Except for Iron man civil which they generously gave me twice.
    You're not making sense. So you know how to get them, and that there is a way. But here you are saying kabam is not fair, and not giving us any ways to get them, just because of bad luck
    Bad luck? That’s what you call it? Lol you’re biased . It has nothing to do with luck. They give you what they want. The fact remains you can’t complete unless you have the right champions. It would be one thing if they configured it to the champions you already have
    Are they paying you to be their champions?
    I take it back They must of heard me. They finally gave me the champion I needed lol
    Swazoe wrote: »
    Bad luck? That’s what you call it? Lol you’re biased . It has nothing to do with luck. They give you what they want. The fact remains you can’t complete unless you have the right champions. It would be one thing if they configured it to the champions you already have

You can complete it without those champions. There's another path without a gate champion if you didn't know. Plus there's still 2 weeks for you to get whoever you need
    It has nothing to do with luck. It's asking kabam mods(who have no control over the game) to give you what you need. Sure whatever you say.
    Stop caping I’m just telling them what I experienced why are you jumping out the window for them?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    its all about luck what r u whining about? i got my missing champs in like 30 crystals nd i was done
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    When the 4th week will release????🤔🤔

Look up, literally 3 posts from yours.

But when is the 5th week commencing?

exactly one week after week 4 starts..
    what does week5 matters? its just an extra week to complete your events

Whoosh
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    Siliyo wrote: »
    But Wasp just got in the game and if the crystals aren’t geared towards specific champs then the possibility of not being able to complete ALL of these is certainly there as @Qu1ckshoT32_Gaming said earlier :/@Kabam Miike

Wasp is in the quick match crystal I have her duped
  • when is the fourth week Gwen pool event stating
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    when is the fourth week Gwen pool event stating

It will not be stating anything today or tomorrow, or ever. In fact, as unbelievable as it sounds, these events do not even speak!... I know crazy right? Now if you meant "starting" then yes I'm sure it will start the same time today that is has the past couple Wednesdays (t-minus 3 hours).
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Took me forever but I finally got a Wasp. Now I can smash this thing this evening and end up with 2 new 5* champs, possibly 3. Good luck everyone.
  • NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    If people read how to get the champs and noticed the event started its week at the same time each week this part of the forum would be empty
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    What time is week 4 starting in UK
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Jamieg_97 wrote: »
    What time is week 4 starting in UK

24 minutes.
  • Deisel5601Deisel5601 Posts: 19
    When is week 4 opening up?