**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happens when you are jailed

Just wondering what happens

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Some narc with “wisdom”went crying to a mod who most likely warped the ToS to fit their ideals and they warned you. Once you’re in jail you can’t make new threads and you have to wait 150 seconds between posting on a thread.

Traditionally now the people in “jail” are those who are out spoken against big brother. Which is ironic.

Not true. Most people in jail, are outspoken but misguided and can't form constructive posts while being critical of the company.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You can’t post discussions and you can’t post more than one comment every 2 (?) minutes.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I'm going to go for it, wish me luck.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I'm going to go for it, wish me luck.

Meh.

As an established vet of forum jail, I can tell you it's more of a pain in the *** than it's worth.
    edited August 2018
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    They put bars over your avatar to embarrass you and to show everyone you've been a naughty little summoner that broke TOS..
    Yet they can't do that in-game to help honest players avoid cheaters that tear their alliance apart..
    Confusing..

Forum =/= game

Very simple

Edit: Also the forum is a completely different entity. Mods have no control over the game albeit being able to pass info along to devs.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Since nobodies answered correctly yet, I’ll be the good soul who helps out. (Please don’t jail me kabam, I’m helpful!)

You have a time limit before posting, 3-5 mins if I remember correctly. You also can’t post discussions and you are essentially one step closer to being banned.
    edited August 2018
    Since nobodies answered correctly yet, I’ll be the good soul who helps out. (Please don’t jail me kabam, I’m helpful!)

You have a time limit before posting, 3-5 mins if I remember correctly. You also can’t post discussions and you are essentially one step closer to being banned.

Yep.

Level 1 and 2 are warnings.
    Level 3 and 4 are jailed. You can't start topics and can only post every 2 minutes.
    Level 5 is banned.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Haha you are well on your way
  • XepherXepher Posts: 17
    ihorn mahn dyes-ifhnity whar 4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Fake news.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Incredible joy spreads over your soul
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited August 2018
    👆You meant this? I just feel that My avatar is different from the rest and this outstanding. Nothing else.

Joke aside, this is what you will see.
    w78u8apdho5v.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.