**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey it’s the girl from Legend.

@Ace_03 I know it’s likely just a joke, but I do just want to point out, we are (rather cliche-like) all in this together. We’re on the same side! The podcast gang are part of the community to and I respect their opinion. They aren’t “challenging us”, they are one of us. I just want to make sure what is being said here is represented right.

This community, sometimes rightly, gets a bad image as a whiny, angry mob. Which sometimes is the case, like when people get annoyed about calendars not being good enough. But other times, like 12.0. We have a cause. Personally I think this is comparable to 12.0. Not as bad, sure, but comparable.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    This discusssion post was made specifically to allow players to complain and vent until they get tired of doing so. Kabam will not respond since they will not change their stance on how they value their players.
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Seriously game team, why is my phone burning hot? Why am I having issues with Parry/Dexterity again? What’s the point of summoners appreciation without resolving issues first? Game is spiraling down and you all know it, don’t you!! Prob why you all pick and choose which comments to delete. Like trying to polish a flaming turd. It’ll never be shiny nor smell good but hey you do it well, right. You’re all better at that then calming my nerves or icing my hands or fixing my phone... shine that turd like no other!!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Banned from Forums or the game Noob?

Forums
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    So with just a couple of days left before SA kicks off, it'd be safe to say the moderators won't be commenting anytime soon. For a couple reasons as I see it. And this is simply my opinion.

Kabam has instructed the mods to remain silent until the event starts. A couple have already commented and it only infuriated the community and fuelled peoples anger.

From what I can merely surmise is that Kabam has read our posts and possibly throwing more resources into each package for us to choose from. If a mod came on here and informed us of this, it could have a far more detrimental effect if the added resources still don't meet the majority of the communitys expectations. And they may even remove the need to choose a package and throw the whole lot our way, as we have told them in our posts that ALL game modes were affected. Due to the typical lack of transparency from Kabam regarding just what specifically is in each package, this gave them the option to improve the quality without the need for notifying the community. So when the details DO come through, we may be pleasantly surprised. I have some strong doubts but this could be a strong possibility.

Another reason for the mods silence could very well be they actually support our points of view. Remember they are players too. So if they put their players caps on, would they be satisfied themselves. So for the sake of not looking somewhat hypocritical, they're remaining silent. Again I'm probably clutching at straws but the sheer lack of communication has ignited the imagination.

Another thing that's got me somewhat baffled is the 1000 5 star shards. If they are a gift for players at all levels, I can't help but wonder why there aren't any 3 or 4 star shards. 5 star shards don't seem to suit all, especially the junior new players. Whereas they would appreciate 3 and 4 star shards. Not that I need or want 3 star shards but some 4's are always welcome.

I really am just throwing ideas out there guys, so keep your replies polite please lol

i like it.
    ive been feeling the same way, too. Honestly its just a wait and see thing now... maybe they beefed up the prizes and once we see them they wont seem too bad. Otherwise, we will see the packages and this thread (and most likely much much more) will explode. Hopefully this one doesnt get closed, i like the direction its going and im happy for the most part, we are all staying civil.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mninobody wrote: »
    Time to make a decision, do you stay with the prettiest girl or guy and keep buying them things to keep them happy as they constantly treats you like **** hoping one day you will wake up next to them and they magically have decided to change?
    Or do you find someone who maybe isn’t as pretty, but they have a loving heart, compassion, communication and the willingness to nurture the relationship for both to be happy? At most times, we have a choice to be happy. Just depends on if you have the willpower (not mastery) to do it. At some point, with thousands of complaints. It’s just complaining. Where is our resolution.

Kabam won’t give it. Not a single mood is talking and they are in their office laughing at us
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    Seems another way kabam want to really ruin the game... Last summoner appreciation was a month..... WE DON'T WON'T A WEEK GIVE US A MONTH
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Kabam won’t respond.

After a mass exodus by both players and youtubers at the end of the season they will reply swiftly and come grovelling...it will be too late for the game by then.

Youtubers leaving will seriously hurt their revenue and many will follow the youtubers.

I can’t speak for everyone but from those that I do know...yeah...the outcome is bleak.

Any game that has a great team and is willing to communicate with their community and act like they care will soon be receiving players into their ranks.

Kabam haven’t thought through their recent actions....or maybe they have...either way there are consequences to every action and there have been enough actions for which there will be consequences for.
  • It's definitely a head scratcher. But comppreciation is a pretty wonderful term imo.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    So I guess they are going to just go on ignoring this thread until their "appreciation" goes live on the 24th. I love the way that this is being handled... I don't understand why they don't realize what is at stake for them. Mike told us that compensation is about making up for what summoners missed out on. Then the MCoC team decides to ignore this and create a complete garbage appreciation event that, one, in now way makes up for what we lost, and two, makes us choose which area of the game we were inconvenienced in when most summoners were inconvenienced in ALL areas of the game.

Where do the lies end? They cannot expect us to forget this when the lies that we were told were so blatantly obvious. Kabam cannot expect us to let something like this go when it is 100% their own fault. It is time to act mature and admit that they messed up. It is okay to mess up, we all understand you guys are human also. We can forgive. What we cannot do, however, is tolerate the constant assumption that Kabam is free to lie and get away with less than the bare minimum. We won't put up with it. No company that is willing to cheat their customers continuously will last, and unfortunately Kabam has put their foot over this line one too many times.

Act now before it is too late...

Ah... I see a spelling error... It cannot be unseen now. I read these things through like three times before I post them... *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.