**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War hacks

PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hi,

I was playing war against one alliance and there members did not at all lost health and killed our all defenders including 12 K spiderman.
Please look into this.

Thanks,

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Some players are just that good.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I fought against a Lv53 without any 3/30 5*s and got a 5* OG Ultron in AW
    I can feel your pain, there are A LOT of hackers these days but Kabam don't give a single ****, I reported them but they're still not banned
    But heyy, seme playurs are actulli supah skilled!!!
    -Kabam admins and mods
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    I've fought against an alliance and I watched one of there members that only brought in 3 2* unduped and rank 1 level 1 take out 4 duped 4* champs all rank 3/30 every fight only took him like 15 seconds and he lost no health I reported him with screen shots and he was gone the next day
    cccar1420 wrote: »
    I've fought against an alliance and I watched one of there members that only brought in 3 2* unduped and rank 1 level 1 take out 4 duped 4* champs all rank 3/30 every fight only took him like 15 seconds and he lost no health I reported him with screen shots and he was gone the next day

Did you send a ticket to customer support?
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    Gunzo wrote: »
    cccar1420 wrote: »

Did you send a ticket to customer support?

Yes I did
  • CyberstormCyberstorm Posts: 12
    12k spiderman? All those wars in tier 8+ are easy. All u need is a good mastery setup, some skills and a good attacker team