**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ do you want from the reward 5* marvellous crystal?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Which champ do you want from the reward 5* marvellous crystal? 173 votes

Ironman IW
24%
Timone147Shynight00Ground_Round1FreakydAxeCopFireTendersquadhenriesValeron2004Alex13369Foxhero007HeadrollerMyradralKenshioJonibärchenNitro422FixitMobbYouconfusedHarbinger195Leo_ruJimsnyderpgh 43 votes
Wasp
5%
Riise81bm3eppshydrogohardStark78AlfaESFhiddenblizzardNatsuGenysisDanasjonVynrial 9 votes
Hawkeye
0%
Ktashak 1 vote
Killmonger
27%
ShrimkinsSlux83SmokingSurferDeadbyrd9SaiyanINTEGRALChris_L_HSpeedbumpZzyzxGuyTJ82cruel_horizonGNASTYHENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05VuDahAnonymous346GrimmbearJman2182JuBgeRixob 48 votes
Thor (ragnarok)
1%
DOKTOROKTOPUSNopedrooo 2 votes
Spiderman SE
31%
GamercradlemanRonin2020DrZolaAnimejay70ZENManup456adqqedfyvrSuperman69GruftyIrakliWeb_Slinger_77GrafikdevR4GEPrimis00Dean9300450buttersAb_SamadSuper_Mitch_83chillw 55 votes
Yondu
1%
K1lltasticAnkalagonnManumission18 3 votes
Starlord
4%
Itinho2107XepherSceptilemaniacFight_meStrikerrx8SupermanafficinadoTomstar124Trihard 8 votes
Loki
1%
Kaks0053WelderofortunePennmabob 3 votes
Winter soldier
0%
MegaSkater67 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I want either tech spidey, killmonger or imiw
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    Killmonger
    The good 4 are Wasp, IMIW, Sparky and KM
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Killmonger
    Never gonna happen
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Need to dupe mine.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    I already have Killmonger as a five-star and Iron Man (IW) as a maxed 4, so while I recognize Wasp has some limitations, I also have an awakened 5-star Ant-Man to pair her with should that come to pass
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Spiderman SE

I also want SL
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Killmonger
    id say this or sl(lord knows id never dupe him though.) just recently pulled sparky, so i think id actually rather have KM over a dupe for him.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Killmonger
    I wanted SL but now I duped him the other day from a regular crystal. I guess KM
  • Why don't you put IP, we all know that he's kabam favorite champ.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Starlord
    Starlord to awaken and rank up R4 to try LOL.
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    Yondu

starlord and hawkeye r good too

And are you forgetting Yondu the medusa killer
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    For my main account, IMIW, Spidey, Yondu or Killmonger. for my secondary account, Killmonger or Yondu. Frankly I have only two 5s one my main and one on my secondary, so I would be happy with any of those.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Spiderman SE
    I would just like $1 for every pIcture of a IP, Loki, CWBP, Cap, Rags and OG IM pull posted here and to Reddit.

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Thor OG
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Probably want the champ I don't have as at least a 4*...Killmonger. I would be ok with IMIW or Sparky, but I already have 4*s of them at r5 and duped. SL would be ok, but then would have to wait to dupe him. Also would be OK with duping my 5* Wasp.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    5* Thor OG

5* thor is not in the game tho lol it wont be availaible in the crystals.
    was your comment sarcasm?

Yes, glad you picked up :tongue: I wonder if it is too much too hope for him though? Who knows, with all the mistakes that have been made recently is it really too much to ask for a small mistake like putting OG Thor in the crystal?
    lol tho idk why thor isnt in the 5* form?
    ik about wolvie nd scarltet nd a few but why is thor not availaible as a 5*?

too much damage? @Werewrym

To be honest, I really don't see myself taking a duped 5* Thor OG past r3 or r4. He really isn't all that special compared to many of the champions that we have today. I see no reason why he shouldn't be available as a 5*
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why are there 7 techs in the crystal ?

Like most, I’d like Killmonger, Stark Spidey or Starlord for the dupe.