**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Be honest kabam, what’s the real drop rate on featured 5*?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
95% colossus, spider Gwen, winter soldier, and groot

5% everyone else?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t mind a winter soldier after seeing him get a 300 hit kill on Red Hulk in LoL. Bring Bucky my way!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I haven’t seen that video but I’m assuming it was with killmonger synergy?
    Run477 wrote: »

Yeah, he’s a top option for LoL easy path now.

I have r5 blade and have done 5 of 7 paths.

I have r5 blade and have done 5 of 7 paths.

Kinda irrelevant. Does that diminish how good WS is? It diminishes what you *could* use WS for, but it doesn’t make him a worse champ.
    I can’t even fathom someone taking winter soldier to r4 or r5 for lol...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    @Run477

I just made this. R3 WS with KM synergy.

https://youtu.be/yncI6T402nk
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Back on topic, i got 1 featured crystal and got ghost rider. It was my first ever featured crystal.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Dude, Groot's awesome. So what if he takes 100 hits to kill a 3 star. At least his specials are better than Gwenpool sp1.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Dude, Groot's awesome. So what if he takes 100 hits to kill a 3 star. At least his specials are better than Gwenpool sp1.

I always like to put Groot on unblockable sp2. He owns that node.

On a side note, did you know it's possible to evade Groot's sp2... without dex.

I did it before. You just have to be a little far away from him, and dash back when he does it like you had dex. Works like a charm.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I got 2 Loki’s and an AA
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    95% colossus, spider Gwen, winter soldier, and groot

5% everyone else?

Welp I got 17 and none of them are those or either mags, cyclops, ip, kk, etc.

Of course my issue is I have a bunch of nice champs like x23 gr iceman modok but the only dupe I've ever pulled is doc ock- nice but I'm not 5/65ing that.

Featured pulls aren't worth it. For the price of 2 featured I have an extra chance with basic at not pulling trash.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I can’t even fathom someone taking winter soldier to r4 or r5 for lol...

I am having this struggle right now lol
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I gived up after the third Colossus.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I thought at one point Kabam told us it was 20%. It was one of the few times Kabam gave us the actual drop rate for something (before Apple forced them to put it in game for all crystals). But I could be remembering it wrong and 20% is what the players guessed it was.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I thought at one point Kabam told us it was 20%. It was one of the few times Kabam gave us the actual drop rate for something (before Apple forced them to put it in game for all crystals). But I could be remembering it wrong and 20% is what the players guessed it was.

20-25% was estimated by the players. Now with this featured crystal you have a 4% chance at each champ
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

20-25% was estimated by the players. Now with this featured crystal you have a 4% chance at each champ

Thanks it was so long ago I couldn’t remember for sure.
  • I did my first LOL run with WS before KM came out. Of course, after that first initial run, I used a rdt on him to rank up blade instead. WS has always been a serviceable champ imo. He was my first r4 5*. Now he will stay at r3 tho. Lol
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Mninobody wrote: »
    This post has totally went off track lol. Going with the initial post. I have asked for this many times and have not been answered and my post closed down. I would like a contractually legal binding statement on the forums from Kabam that:
    1. Every 5* champion in the basic crystal has the exact same drop rate for every hero, every account, every level.
    2. Every 5* champion in the feature crystal has the exact same drop rate for every hero, every account, every level.
    And to be clear, reiterate specifically that kabam officially states within 5* crystals and 5* feature crystals absolutely no hero has a more or less chance to drop regardless of what account. The RNG variable is 100% evenly set for each individual probability of a hero regardless of how long or short they have been inside the crystal.
    This would go a long way towns the so called conspiracy theories Kabam speaks about.

They have stated that many times
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    people who have had bad luck are always gunna complain......

just because you have had bad luck doesnt mean everyone does......

i find it hilarious when i often see people complaining they have bad luck and crystals are rigged whilst they have 1 or 2 gods in their roster......

or they are complaining because out of 120 possible pulls the would only be happy with 5 of them......
    you are the one giving yourself a 97% chance of disappointment.....
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    people who have had bad luck are always gunna complain......

just because you have had bad luck doesnt mean everyone does......

i find it hilarious when i often see people complaining they have bad luck and crystals are rigged whilst they have 1 or 2 gods in their roster......

or they are complaining because out of 120 possible pulls the would only be happy with 5 of them......
    you are the one giving yourself a 97% chance of disappointment.....

This. The more champs you pull the more likely you are to get the champ you want. Period. You have a 1/24 chance for every champ in the crystal. Statistics say that you are guaranteed to get the champ you want even if you open 24 of those crystals.

If you have a weak roster, I would suggest waiting until they are in the regular pool and saving up your shards, so you can pull more champs. That would give you more pulls so if you didn't get the champ you desired you have a good chance to get a few decent champs. If you have a stacked roster already and are shooting for a specific champ then I would suggest going for the featured champs.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Featured pulls from this one for me have been corvus, colossus, bpcw, WS, and GR so far. Not quite what I was going for but I'm not complaining either. WS might get to R4 to compliment my r5 KM for AW attack occasionally if I ever get any more t2a
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    cz8xullc9z1u.jpg

zpaddllysdoh.jpg

Really can't complain too much about luck. Have had tons of terrible pulls but you keep opening and occasionally get lucky
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mninobody wrote: »
    @Maat1985 @Justapilgrim it’s interesting you are assuming someone is complaining about not getting a good champ lol. I think the ignorance that Kabam survives on is people who don’t want clarity and facts from a company they do business with. This allows them to give people a god champ and everything is ok. So while you play checkers, I will continue playing chess and request more from a business entity while I keep my 4/55 GR sig 150+ and more champs out of the 70 or so 5* I have which among them are god tier.
    The point isn’t because I have great pulls and a great roster. The point is clarity in someone you do business with. Your comments are why the community can’t come together. It is not about an individual or one roster it is about the overall product and being accountable, truthful and realiable which they are not currently.

of course we assume that....
    the whole point of this post is saying that the **** champs are always likely pulls and the good ones are rare.....

how could it be taken any other way?????
    there is not information missing here.....
    a 5* crystal gives 100% chance of a 5 star champion with an equal possibility of any of the champs contained within that crystal.
    the 5* featrured gives a 1/24 chance.
    so a 5 star basic crystal contains about 120 champs so you have less than 1% chance to roll any one champ. so it would take you a minimum of 120 crystal openings to see every champ.that is just pure maths before bringing in any rng to it at all.
    or with the featured it would take a minimum of 24 before you could eve possibly have everyone once.
    it is quite possible and probably that i could and would open 1000 crystals before i pull the GR i want.

there is no need to wear a tin foil hat. there is no hidden info here.
This discussion has been closed.