**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Multiple Bugs

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
1st : I fought agains miniboss Kingpin with wolverine, when I get back to dungeons page,Kingpin was still standing.I couldn't fight him again,after that I tried to shut the game down and log in back,and after that when I tried to get back dungeons I found myself in homepage. So yeah,dungeons are not running as it supposed to be,still...
Video : https://youtube.com/watch?v=H9gpWt9bC0M

2nd and the best of all time : I fought against crossbones miniboss, dungeon 6 room 3 with 4* hyperion,I won the match but when I came back on dungeon,Crossbones was still standing.My dungeon mate beat him and when we went to next room,game bugged and disconnected me. When I came back I could get back in dungeons this time..Luckily. Was that actual lucky,cause I may have seen the best and the best,the most shocking bug of all time. Guys when I came back,my team was CHANGED, I beat Crossbones with 4* Hyperion with team of 5* cable and 4* hela or medusa(cant remember exactly). But when I came back I saw this :
lk47606a2zkt.png

Comments