**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Probably a dumb question, how do I figure out my prestige?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
I know that you need 4,000+ prestige for the 5* dungeon crystals but I can’t find them, so I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me how to figure it out.

Comments

• Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I downloaded the ClanHQ app, there you can enter your champs sig levels and ratings. It will calculate your prestige for you. There’s lots of other websites that will do it for you as well, but I find ClanHQ to be the cleanest and easiest of them
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Online calculator. Otherwise, take away all mysteries then average of top 5 or 6 champs PI
  • If you're on the Line app, can use the prestige bot. It's easy once you get the hang of it. And all data for chq prestige comes from the prestige bot source anyway.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Plenty of calculators out now. Just use chq or the prestige bot. They're probably the most common
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Thanks everyone, downloading CHQ.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Kabam says that all other calculators are not that accurate, but I think they are still very close.

CHQ is great.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Kabam should just display your prestige in your profile in game.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah this is not a dumb question. For whatever reason the game hides prestige and makes you use 3rd party items to figure it out. Or you could drop all your masteries. Either way it is a dumb system and your question is not dumb. Kabam likes hiding things for whatever reason.