**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Regarding going with movies with Gwenpool

Its less than 15 days for the event to end.And still no sign of week 4? What's lagging the decelopers?Does its have a release date or something?

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    It'll come when the timer reaches 14 days aka on Wednesday
    Why don't you read the threads where it has been already discussed before making a new one?
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    Sorry for the typing errors.. can't see the text box...my keyboard covers the text box
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Why don't you read the threads where it has been already discussed before making a new one?

Where can I find it.. I am new to this forum
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    The event announcement is stickied at the top.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    RRK173 wrote: »
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »

Where can I find it.. I am new to this forum

@RRK173 you'll find it here
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/84967/announcing-gwenpool-goes-to-the-movies#latest
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    New week starts today (Wed) at 2pm PST.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    We are 3 weeks in. Every week has started on Wednesday. Why is this so difficult to figure out?
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32

Today is Wednesday but I'm in England why should I have to wait while 11pm just to get my next hero........
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Get in the correct time zone and you won't have to wait till 2300
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited August 2018

Today is Wednesday but I'm in England why should I have to wait while 11pm just to get my next hero........

Its 6pm Uk time it starts which i think is 10am pst they were wrong.
    Everyone has to wait the exact same amount of time for it to start just because people in america get it 10am-1pm doesnt mean we have to wait longer, either you don't understand timezones or youre just complaining because you want to get it earlier which seems ridiculous
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    It is always released on Wednesday and It has for all the other weeks. It should be released in 2-5 hours or so.