**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Week 4 gwenpool quests

What time does week 4 begin cos I'm anxious to earn my next 5*

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Lol. Fitting.
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    subtract 14 days from the timer. 1 week for week 4, plus 1 week for week 5. So about 3 hours and 40 min. (1pm EST)
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    HugeBean wrote: »
    subtract 14 days from the timer. 1 week for week 4, plus 1 week for week 5. So about 3 hours and 40 min. (1pm EST)

Thank you buddy at least you aren't being a ****... I was asking a question that I couldn't find on here so sue me for not being clever enough to know this sort of thing
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Thank you buddy at least you aren't being a ****... I was asking a question that I couldn't find on here so sue me for not being clever enough to know this sort of thing

You can't blame people. There's just so many of these threads it's almost impossible not to get annoyed after a few of them...
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    When does week 5 start....😑 predicting next week’s question

You can't blame people. There's just so many of these threads it's almost impossible not to get annoyed after a few of them...

Define "a few" lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    There is no Week 5. Also, there's a counter on the Event.

Its not that simple is it?
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    14 days left for week 4 to begin :p
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Everyone is super excited for this contest, as am I, so it makes sense that people with less focus on the details like start dates would be coming here. Searching the posts is always a good idea before posting.

Anyhow, if Kabam had relatively easy quests with high rewards more often (like GGTTM), I would be thankful, and my wallet would loosen quite a bit.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

These people know damn well what this thread is, they just come to complain and act like it was directed towards them.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Its not that simple is it?
    Don't think he got it lol
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I finally finished beginning and normal heroic master
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Define "a few" lol

Oh not much...about um...all of them
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Why don't you search on the forums before posting something which have been answered countless times already?
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Why don't you search on the forums before posting something which have been answered countless times already?

people are flagging this too?
    lmao
  • Slay387Slay387 Posts: 13
    If you are being annoyed by these posts then don't open them just to be a smartass! Just keep scrolling and go on with your life! please and thank you
    Slay387 wrote: »
    If you are being annoyed by these posts then don't open them just to be a smartass! Just keep scrolling and go on with your life! please and thank you

But if I have to scroll past 15 of them to find better posts, why can't people just comment on one thread instead of opening up 15 separate ones.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018

It just gets ridiculous. Why can't people use the search button, or God forbid, look a few posts down?

Objectively speaking... what's worse? A smart*** or a dumb***?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    twuzffct54l5.jpeg
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Umm, the quest isn’t available
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Objectively speaking... what's worse? A smart*** or a dumb***?

This.....
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    not available even now......
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Just checked, it’s there, restart your app.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Poeple cant even ask something without some snarky remark or people fliping out. you dont like the tread just ignore it. One of the worst communities lol
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

So much this yes 😂
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    One of the worst communities lol

You must've not been on the Internet very long.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Just checked, it’s there, restart your app.

Way to troll.
This discussion has been closed.